New Challenge (old Challenge)

Lol, that's pretty good. Maybe you guys can all take turns throwing pies on the loser's face while yelling "Have another pie fatty!".
checking prices on flights.....now.cue voldemort with a cheap flight deal.............now
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

My buddy still wants a piece of you in a Jeopardy battle for the ages in Vegas this year. We'll put some money down on it. :club:
Uhhh...why wasn't this ever mentioned to me?We went to a wing place last year in Vegas. I beat Zach in trivia...Dustin came third...cwik and Ahson battled for last.
looooool, ask anyone who ate a meal with on me in vegas. it won't even out. i quit :club:.
Funniest thing ever was Jamie agreeing to chop a CCR when he wouldn't have been the last one.

Boston Sully, if you have an account at either Absolute Poker or Ultimate Bet please search player Whatgreatis. I'm currently sitting alone at two hu tables and need action.

If we can figure out a prop bet in the form of public humiliation I might be interested... ideas anyone??
Fatty also does this
or this
for youtube, for us?
Uhhh...why wasn't this ever mentioned to me?We went to a wing place last year in Vegas. I beat Zach in trivia...Dustin came third...cwik and Ahson battled for last.
You were too busy being almost-married last year to be in Dustin's pedophile van for the Jeopardy challenge. :club:

lol hu pokerNo-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($255.25)SB ($119.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, Qspade.gifHero bets $2.50, SB raises $5, Hero raises $15, SB calls $12Flop: ($36) Kclub.gif, 5heart.gif, Jdiamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $20, Hero calls $20Turn: ($76) 2club.gif(2 players)SB bets $20, Hero calls $20River: ($116) 3spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $61.75 (All-In), Hero calls $61.75Total pot: $239.50Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, Qspade.gif (high card, Ace).SB had 9spade.gif, Aheart.gif (high card, Ace).Outcome: Hero won $239

lol hu pokerNo-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($255.25)SB ($119.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, Qspade.gifHero bets $2.50, SB raises $5, Hero raises $15, SB calls $12Flop: ($36) Kclub.gif, 5heart.gif, Jdiamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $20, Hero calls $20Turn: ($76) 2club.gif(2 players)SB bets $20, Hero calls $20River: ($116) 3spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $61.75 (All-In), Hero calls $61.75Total pot: $239.50Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, Qspade.gif (high card, Ace).SB had 9spade.gif, Aheart.gif (high card, Ace).Outcome: Hero won $239
May be player dependant but I'm not a fan of this line in a vacuum, starting with the 2.5bb raise and going from there. As played my 4 bet is to about 22. As played I'm jamming pretty much any flop over a donk, and then as played I'm jamming the turn. I do call river as played though
May be player dependant but I'm not a fan of this line in a vacuum, starting with the 2.5bb raise and going from there. As played my 4 bet is to about 22. As played I'm jamming pretty much any flop over a donk, and then as played I'm jamming the turn. I do call river as played though
Yeah this was a very player dependant line. He was a slowplayer so when he starts donking into me (which he's shown to do with no equity before) I think he's pretty much got airball. He's never playing a hand for value this way. If he had a hand for value he'd be check/calling and try to raise my river bet. If I raise over his bet on any street I'm basically folding out every hand that I beat and he continues with a lot of hands that beat me. But yeah, basically very player dependant line.Edit: and the convertor messed up my preflop raise. It was to 3x and he minraised me and I 4bet pot.
Invite requested - my name is Andre
request sent Alan.And its eighties night.I've had two serious friends question my sexuality over my profile photo up, plus two girls I flirt with saying their boyfriends ask if I was gay-I had make-up on. More importantly why are you letting your girlfriend show you a profile of someone she thinks is great but you've never met, in short...I've applied.Drunk thread will be bumped