Professional Internet Poker Player Documentary

OMFG...I LMAO!!Props for having the jewels to put that online!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the HSP reminded me of that kid who was like 15 or something who came and posted on here about how he was dropping out of high school to turn pro because he was the greatest nl live cash game player ever and that he watched poker shows on tv, and covered the hole cards because he could pick up tells on the pros.very solid first episode.
Yea, you mean topdollar. He was 16 and very talented. His English skills rivaled those of Hellen Keller.Amazing first post, if the heated political debate about the government wasn't running rampant at the top of general, this would be the post of the day. Too bad you had to introduce yourself at such an inoportune time. Welcome to the forum.
"people would say, this guy is kinda fruity."But then you start pelvic thrusting and they think, no, no he's actually kinda manly. I'm glad he took all my money.Priceless :club::D
hands down the best line
Has anyone seen the documentary "American Movie" it reminded me of it, all monotone but hilarious....I agree w/ Kurt, the "you won't be able to online poker for 13 hrs" was the best...,
i actually was inspired to do this b/c of pure pwnage, a mockumentary about a pro gamer. it's pretty funny. if anyone likes video games they should check it out.to flushgarden: i hate it when my mom is right! :club:
"people would say, this guy is kinda fruity."But then you start pelvic thrusting and they think, no, no he's actually kinda manly. I'm glad he took all my money.Priceless :club::D
touche... :D