Epassporte Problems

Since neteller closed last month i have been trying to set up an Epassporte account with NO luck.I can't get my bank account verified cant get emails answered their phone has be busy or dissconnected for the last few weeks i have never gotten through IS THIS EVEN A REAL COMPANY????????????????Has anyone set up a Epassporte account in the last few weeks if so HOW???????????????THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D:D

I have also had this problem. There is already a post on this already. BTW it probably is a scam and they are going to rob a bunch of people. Or its a govt sting and we are all going to the pokey. :club:

I used them in the past, until my bank vetoed the transactions, and never had a problem with them.I'm sure what you are experiencing is a result of everyone that used to use Neteller trying to set up an account at once and overloading their systems.Patience danielson, patience....lolGL

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Thank God I got my click2pay account set up before they shut the doors on new US accounts. Therefore, there's not a huge surge of new accounts slowing things down. GL though.

It took about 12 days for the deposits to show up on my bank account. It says on the site it's only supposed to take 9, but I didn't know that it takes another 7 days after that for the funds to become available for use. So i just said **** it, i'll save the money for AC.

epassporte worked smooth for me! I just signed up with it about two weeks ago, but the only problem I have is that I just got the two deposits into my account yesterday. Once you get the account verifited, it takes 5-7 days for your money transfer to go through and be taken out of your account and put into epassporte. Since this process is too long, I just use my debit card to deposit money in the Credit Card option. It works immediatley!

ePassporte have had a massive credit card fraud problem in the UK. Just thought I'd share that with you all even if it is a little off topic. :club:

I deposited money on epassporte the other night using a credit card because they took too long to verify my bank account and I didn't want to wait. It worked fine, though I did get a phone call in the morning from my credit card company's fraud prevention dept making sure that I'd authorized the transaction. I've already got epassporte now set up as my deposit/withdrawal option on FullTilt. I made a deposit on Stars today and I'm just waiting the 48 hours required before I can subsequently withdraw the money. The only real drawback I see to epassporte is that the fees are obscene. $5 per $100 deposited and it cost me $35 to order the physical Visa card (which is supposed to arrive in 3-5 weeks). After that though, I'm sure I'll be pretty happy with it.

I signed up over a week ago and confirmed the credit card right away, but I'm still waiting for the bank deposits. I've used to move money with no problems, and have used the virtual visa to pay a couple bills. I'm keeping expectations tempered until my bank gets confirmed.

i signed up with epassporte and verified my account in under 15 minutes. my advice is to set up online access with your bank if you don't already have it. this allowed me to instantly verify my account. i don't know why this is taking people so long. although, i have yet to make a withdrawal so i have no clue how that works.

Anyone have experience with withrdawls with this? From what I've read this sounds like a decent way to get money on a site, but how about getting the money off...say if I use a credit card to deposit?

i signed up with epassporte and verified my account in under 15 minutes. my advice is to set up online access with your bank if you don't already have it. this allowed me to instantly verify my account. i don't know why this is taking people so long. although, i have yet to make a withdrawal so i have no clue how that works.
I don't know why either, but I signed up over two weeks ago, I have online access on my account, and I still have no deposits to verify. I have sent them two emails asking for the status, and have gotten no reply. I have tried calling their phone support several times, and I have never gotten anything but a busy signal. They sent ME an email reminding me to verify my account, to which I replied "verify WHAT"? Again, no response.To say I am underwhelmed is an understatement. They appear to be blowing a huge opportunity. I can understanding needing some time to scale up, but three weeks should have been plenty.
I don't know why either, but I signed up over two weeks ago, I have online access on my account, and I still have no deposits to verify. I have sent them two emails asking for the status, and have gotten no reply. I have tried calling their phone support several times, and I have never gotten anything but a busy signal. They sent ME an email reminding me to verify my account, to which I replied "verify WHAT"? Again, no response.To say I am underwhelmed is an understatement. They appear to be blowing a huge opportunity. I can understanding needing some time to scale up, but three weeks should have been plenty.
Ditto.

If yu are loading your epassport account with amercan checking account, is it possible to over load an amount that you dont have in your acnt or will it just fail? How long do transfers from epassport to absolute or ps.

Works fine...I've been using epassporte for over a year and a half now...they are getting bogged down lately(meaning problems requiring customer service assistance may take weeks)... with all the new customers after neteller pulled out of the U.S. market.

This all sounds so crazy to me. I signed up with ePassporte about a week ago. From the moment I got to their site to the moment I had cash IN a poker account (Absolute) took 15 minutes tops. I didn't get the $35 real Visa, just the free Virtual Visa, used my credit card, called my credit card company and got it verified, made a deposit into Absolute, and was playing before I could've finished a tall one. Here's another thought. Not only are people signing up like crazy with ePassporte right now to replace Neteller, but we're heading into season as well. All poker sites are getting busier and there are simply more players signing up than usual. Combine the 2, and I guess it's got them overloaded. I'm also wondering though if people are making this harder than they have to? I've heard people say that they had to get the $35 Visa card, but why? I didn't have to get it, but maybe it's not required at Absolute?