You Know You Are A Degenerate Gambler When ?

you gamble on golf and u suck at it (eh daniel)You have the nuts and say lets run it twice (looking for a way to lose)you play russian roulette! (needs no explenation)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you gamble on golf and u suck at it (eh daniel)You have the nuts and say lets run it twice (looking for a way to lose)you play russian roulette! (needs no explenation)
..you hit the 'new topic' button too muchAOMG TWO MORE POSTS TO 3000@!!! needs a life!

I was betting on elevators this week-end. There were 6 doors and you put a dollar in front of the next elevator to open, if you were right you took all the bets, max bet 3 doors per turn. I lost everything but it was fun, yes we were drunk.

I was betting on elevators this week-end. There were 6 doors and you put a dollar in front of the next elevator to open, if you were right you took all the bets, max bet 3 doors per turn. I lost everything but it was fun, yes we were drunk.
sounds like fun

When you play the bill game with your asian friends at work in the restaurant.Take the last three numbers of the serial number and add them up, and whoever has the highest 00 number, wins the bills.(Make sure you pick their bill out of their roll for them though, and/or vice versa.)

-i was playing in this $500 wpt event in biloxi in october..a friend of mine's dad was also seated at my table in this particular tourney..we were down to 3 tables, and already in the money..the time for a 15 minute break came up, and my friend's dad-"flyboy"(kind of a baton rouge and houston legend from what i understand), looks at me and says, "i'm gonna go get a few hands in at the p.l.o. table..we have a 15 minute freakin break, less than 20 spots from the final table of the tournament, and the man walks to the 5-10 plo game, and wins a quick 700 during the break..he then leaves his chips on the table in order to go back during the next break..that is a true gambler if i've ever seen one..

i take the definate worst of it with friends because they don't like to bet and i have to give em huge overlays.i bet a friend we would find gas for $1.60 on a recent road trip, also on this roadtrip i bet him we would find a steakhouse where the waitresses were topless.one time me and a friend were waiting for a co-ed bathroom. there was a woman who went in ahead of us and it was obvious she was rockin a duece. i bet that we'd have to knock softly 5 times before she said anything (it took 3).we play on those trivia monitors at bars. they chose any topic they want (usually music cause it's so easy) and i let them choose which one i get (usually world history and i think i'm about even on those). i bet my girlfriend my $100 to 10 books of my choosing that there was more than one anderson's split pea soup restuarant. so far, i've made her read two thomas pynchon books and daniels TD section from SS2. btw, the girl is a force at the game now.i bet her a months rent that she would get straight A's. she still made me pay my half of the gas and electric.i bet her that i would make half a big stick this year playing poker. the terms are not settled but it may be marriage vs the brandi hawbreaker.

The Red Sox just singed JD Drew, and 5 of us are all are putting money in a pool to try to guess which reason (i.e. hamstring, knee, back, arm, STD, etc.) he'll go on the DL this year. Good times! :club:

The Red Sox just singed JD Drew, and 5 of us are all are putting money in a pool to try to guess which reason (i.e. hamstring, knee, back, arm, STD, etc.) he'll go on the DL this year. Good times! :club:
As a lifelong Sox fan from N.E., I don't find this funny. At all...edit - And if you're from Boston you shouldn't either!!
i take the definate worst of it with friends because they don't like to bet and i have to give em huge overlays.i bet a friend we would find gas for $1.60 on a recent road trip, also on this roadtrip i bet him we would find a steakhouse where the waitresses were topless.one time me and a friend were waiting for a co-ed bathroom. there was a woman who went in ahead of us and it was obvious she was rockin a duece. i bet that we'd have to knock softly 5 times before she said anything (it took 3).we play on those trivia monitors at bars. they chose any topic they want (usually music cause it's so easy) and i let them choose which one i get (usually world history and i think i'm about even on those). i bet my girlfriend my $100 to 10 books of my choosing that there was more than one anderson's split pea soup restuarant. so far, i've made her read two thomas pynchon books and daniels TD section from SS2. btw, the girl is a force at the game now.i bet her a months rent that she would get straight A's. she still made me pay my half of the gas and electric.i bet her that i would make half a big stick this year playing poker. the terms are not settled but it may be marriage vs the brandi hawbreaker.
I literally laughed out loud at this..Fantastic post, I want to be your friendGreat thread OP
have you guys seen the Deer hunter. Those 2 roulette scenes are pure insanity!!!

You desperetly try to convince people to play 3-6-9 whenever you sit at a newb looking poker table! you take action on how many orders a server in a night will screw up...and have to lay oddsyou bet a small asian forum member that he can't beat you in a wing eating competition.I'll think of more

As a lifelong Sox fan from N.E., I don't find this funny. At all...edit - And if you're from Boston you shouldn't either!!
It's not meant to be funny. We as Sox fans know he's going to get hurt/fake getting hurt when he starts to slump, so there's a good chance it will happen.Everyone knows its a bad signing. Just deal with it and expect the envitable. That's how I've been able to restrain myself from the mental castration the Sox provide every year lol.

like Doyle--try to lose 100lbs for a million or whatever it was....guys need helpme and a friend flying into vegas on seperate airlines sched. to land at the same time bet 50 bucks on who would land first!!

also we bet playing at the luxor on night playing 2/4 who could lose $100.00 quicker. needless i was a winner and loser at the same time!a real no win situation!

You bet on Australian Open tennis matches that you know absolutely nothing about just because you need action at 2:30 in the morning.
I don't feel so bad about taking the field vs Federerereerer now.

When you play the age game at a theme park where you are surrounded by scary black people. The age game is where you have an independent friend set over unders on a random individuals age, then you and your opponent alternate choosing over or under and the other guy has to take the other side. The worst part is then one of you two has to ask the guy how old he is, and ask for ID if he is clearly lieing. I have become somewhat of an expert at this game. Many people are deceived by male pattern baldness and greying hair, but these are not good indicators of age. Generally, I look for creases in the corner of a guy's eye as a better indicator. I once took 3-1 that a guy with greying balding hair was under 40, and he turned out to be 36.me: excuse me sir, umm, do you mind if I ask you, umm, how old you are?random guy: why?me: well you see, me and my friend, we are sick, sick sick sick gambling degenerates, and we have a bit of a betrandom guy: o ok, well im 31me: do you mind if I see some ID

I have lost significant amounts of money playing mini-golf. I bet someone that I could not learn 225 world capitals in a week. Ship the keg on that one.