I Think I May Have Gotten My Girlfirend Pregnant

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one time (yes, at band camp, shut up) I was tittie-fucking this chick and she was all, "Oh baby, I want you to come on me," and I figured why not, it's far enough away. So she was sitting up wit

Just found out yesterday that my 27 yr old cousin (who is broke because he drove into a guy in the crosswalk a year ago), got a 18yr old pregnant. Annnnnd she wants to have the baby. Luckily his parents (my aunt and uncle) are pretty well off so financially he would probably be alright, but still he is freakin retarded.

Eddie, if she does end up being pregnant, would she have an abortion?
She asked me and I told her it was up to her. I dont think she would though shed probably keep it
She asked me and I told her it was up to her. I dont think she would though shed probably keep it
Quite the nuclear family you'd make, I'm sure.

Only read the first 2 pages, so this may have been talked about1. The pill is good for up to like 2 days after. (Only $2 at Planned Parenthood...I wouldnt know :D )2. Dont double wrap it!!! It actually causes friction and makes it more likely to break. :club:

I don't think that's a very good idea. What kind of life would you guys be able to provide the child?
+1 ...abortion is the way to go. Just tell her how much pain she'll be in with her narrow hips trying to plop out a 8-10 pound human through her tiny (I know you havent stretched it out) vag

I talked to her a little bit ago and she is gonna keep it, she says she is very strongly against abortion, i told her we could put it up for adoption but she wasnt going for it, we are gonna buy a test when i pick her up from work tonight, so ill know by the end of tonight

I talked to her a little bit ago and she is gonna keep it, she says she is very strongly against abortion, i told her we could put it up for adoption but she wasnt going for it, we are gonna buy a test when i pick her up from work tonight, so ill know by the end of tonight
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!Kids these days... :club:
I hope for the best for you.For all others, be sure to:a) use proper protection, which includes two different means (condom and the pill, condom and spermicidal lubrication, condom and implant, etc). Always use a condom for sure, but use a second means as well.b ) talk to your partner about what would happen if she were to get pregnant. I know this is difficult with one night stands and all, but it should be easy if you have a girlfriend and is a must have conversation if you're being sexually active with your girlfriend.I’m sure I’m repeating what others have said, but I don’t think it can be said enough. I’m not sure how many teenagers are on this forum, but it’s good advice for any who are listening (and maybe adults who sometimes may slip).
I talked to her a little bit ago and she is gonna keep it(edit: IF she is..) she says she is very strongly against abortion, i told her we could put it up for adoption but she wasnt going for it, we are gonna buy a test when i pick her up from work tonight, so ill know by the end of tonight
probably better than a dead one
That's why I keep the sperm every time I ejacualte. Honestly, some day when I make enough money I'm going to have them all turned into children. That's only a few billion or so. Anyone know where I can get several billion eggs?Wait, every month women just give up eggs. If I can find a way to get all of those, I can turn all of my little human beings into actual human beings. I mean, it'll take a lot of time to do, but it's better than just letting them die in a tissue. These are human beings we're talking about here.