I Think I May Have Gotten My Girlfirend Pregnant

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one time (yes, at band camp, shut up) I was tittie-fucking this chick and she was all, "Oh baby, I want you to come on me," and I figured why not, it's far enough away. So she was sitting up wit

If it hasn't been that long, don't they have morning after pills that are good for around 7 days?
Just punch her in the fucking stomach.
If it hasn't been that long, don't they have morning after pills that are good for around 7 days?
Just punch her in the fucking stomach.
You guys totally skipped over my post on pg 1 didn't ya?
DID YOU LAUGH AT THE STAIR PICTURE?oops, sorry for caps, too lazy to change
yes. yes i did.a couple tips:1) females are more inclined to get pregnant if they acheive orgasm after the male ejaculates. solution: make sure she doesn't climax, ever.2) buttseks (as already mentioned) and bj's, or ATM if she's really wild.3) double bag it, just to make sure.The_More_You_Know2.jpg
yes. yes i did.a couple tips:1) females are more inclined to get pregnant if they acheive orgasm after the male ejaculates. solution: make sure she doesn't climax, ever.2) buttseks (as already mentioned) and bj's, or ATM if she's really wild.3) double bag it, just to make sure.The_More_You_Know2.jpg
1) ...easy2)...done before, she's not too fond of it3)...ehh, we do it quite a bit, i dont want half my check paygoing to condoms
Well, we have a surprise, XXEddie, because I have the results right here......XXEddie, you ARE NOT the baby's father.
I got a laugh outta that.But seriously, chicks can actually make themselves sick with symptoms of pregnancy just from stress. Trust me...I know this from experience.There are some MAPs available for multiday if it hasn't been too long and if it has then I guess you have to go through a painful wait.But like somebody posted...this may be a good opportunity to offer the hershey highway for something new, exciting and non-babymaking.
You know you don't get the morning sickness, become moody, or have weird cravings all at once at the first second of a pregnancy, right? Also, wouldn't her first clue have been if she were late on her period?Sounds like a couple teenagers all paranoid about nothing.Congratulations on getting your dick wet.
Not all the time, wasn't that way with my wife.
3) double bag it, just to make sure
Using two condoms at the same time is not recommended for either safer sex or pregnancy prevention. In fact, "double-bagging" can increase the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear. Get your girlfriend to take a contraceptive pill or get the contraceptive injection, and use a condom as well (double dutch). That's the best way to protect against pregnancy.
Using two condoms at the same time is not recommended for either safer sex or pregnancy prevention. In fact, "double-bagging" can increase the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear. Get your girlfriend to take a contraceptive pill or get the contraceptive injection, and use a condom as well (double dutch). That's the best way to protect against pregnancy.
It's not THE best way.
I figured you'd reccomend double-sided dildo's or preach about the ways of the carpet-muncher.