• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was randomly seated with spademan in a 180 man tourny probably 4 weeks ago. I was shocked, had to quiz him to make sure it was really spademan. Sucks he doesnt post more

I saw Smasharoo in Sklansky's forum recently trying to berate everyone who thought the worlds best MMA fighter could beat the worlds best boxer.Smash went for about 5 pages with his reasoning why the worlds best boxer would beat: the worlds best of the following: MMA fighter, Navy Seal, martial artist, and streetfighter.edit: here you go, goes on for quite a few pages
We need the link to the gossip thread, not this one. Come on, Dane could have found it for us :club:
We need the link to the gossip thread, not this one. Come on, Dane could have found it for us :club:
Sorry finz, the best I could do. :D :D :icon_cry:edit - that post was just my own contribution out of the blue in case anybody wanted to read Smash making an *** of himself. I can't be sad about that. I thought you meant the 2nd link I posted.
  • 4 weeks later...
its amazing the hold that smash still holds over people
Fictional or not.He helped a ton of people.As we've discussed before, Limit Strategy forums are very lame now.We could use a lot more participants.Smash was one of the most prolific posters who knew quite a bit more than most.Obviously, now, he'd be less relevant; but still a huge asset.
I am an Actuary!Not being an ASA has nothing to do with it.I don't lie on this forum.Ahosang probably thinks I do, though
Why would you say that?? I don't recall ever implying that you're a liar in any aspect. I certainly don't have any idea of whether you're an actuary, student, burger flipper, or whatever.To be honest, even though I've read some of your posts, I don't really get involved with your discussions much, because you're a Holdem player(I think that's right), and I don't play that game much - apart from PL. If you were a PLO8/PLO or draw poster, or posted regularly about non-holdem games, then I'd be much more aware of what you say.