The Offical American Idol Thread

Well there's about 25 more hours until the new season starts. I figured this could be the place where we discuss who we all thought was good, who sucked, and so on and so forth. Of course, in the end, we all know this will be the place where everyone posts pictures of all the hot female contestants.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paula drunk on the Seattle news was pretty amusingI'll watch every episode of AI this year - god i hate myself some times
It was definitely entertaining. I saw the interview on the news here.
I heard about that, but missed it. One thing I'm really looking forward to is the guest judges being back.
its all over you tube search paula abdul drunkplus i heard the guest judges again were really bad
Paula drunk on the Seattle news was pretty amusingI'll watch every episode of AI this year - god i hate myself some times
She seemed pilled up or drunk on The Tonight Show last night. She's a train wreck for sure.
I predict Randy comes out of the closet this season.
:finger crossed:
I thought only chicks watched American Idol?
Clearly you haven't kept tabs on myself and ShakeZuma.Your loss. Oh, and I'm setting the over/under at 12 posts before this thread degenerates into me bashing every contestant and comparing them to Kelly Clarkson.
What happened to Taylor Hicks?Besides winning the show, has he done much since?
His album has sold 600,000 copies, which makes it a gold record.

Jewel looked smokin' hot last night.The show was funny.Kellie Pickler looked not very good with short hair when I saw her a while back. She needs the longer hair. Also, doesn't she have a big butt? Don't get me wrong, that's a plus, but doesn't she?

I dunno...I love music and enjoy watching the try outs but the actual competition can't seem to hold my interest.
probably because you aren't a homo. Even though you act like one with that stupid red bucket.After the comedy aspect, all it becomes is a glorified Karaoke competition. Then, it gets semi interesting again where there is 6 or so left.
probably because you aren't a homo. Even though you act like one with that stupid red bucket.After the comedy aspect, all it becomes is a glorified Karaoke competition. Then, it gets semi interesting again where there is 6 or so left.
Dammit! Know I am not a homo again cause I hate this show.Some guy in here let me fuck you so I can be homo again!
The bolded part was excellent. I agree with the rest.