The Offical American Idol Thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beat box dude and funny fat guy's group who did how deep is your love - wow - i'm signing them to be the new monkees right now
Seriously, they were all so smooth. It's like they've been together forever.Right now, my money is on the funny fat guy.

What the fuck?! Everyone was terrible tonight. I mean, the beat box dude and the last guy were okay, but everyone else just flat out sucked balls. I'm pissed. The bitches better be good tomorrow night, or I don't see myself watching anymore.

What the fuck?! Everyone was terrible tonight. I mean, the beat box dude and the last guy were okay, but everyone else just flat out sucked balls. I'm pissed. The bitches better be good tomorrow night, or I don't see myself watching anymore.
I totally agree. About 3 or 4 were ok, but the rest were just awful. I never said, "Wow!" throughout the entire show. (Although I was surpised by Blake's signing). Sundance is one of the wierdest ones I can remember. When I saw his first audition, I could totally see him winning it, but he hasnt been close to that level since. I expected him to get it together tonight by choosing the right song. It didnt happen. He either lucked out on the first audition or is actually trying to get sent home.
I totally agree. About 3 or 4 were ok, but the rest were just awful. I never said, "Wow!" throughout the entire show. (Although I was surpised by Blake's signing). Sundance is one of the wierdest ones I can remember. When I saw his first audition, I could totally see him winning it, but he hasnt been close to that level since. I expected him to get it together tonight by choosing the right song. It didnt happen. He either lucked out on the first audition or is actually trying to get sent home.
The thing about Sundance, well he's very nervous, it shows. Same with the gay Indian dude. But they need to gain some confidence and show America that, otherwise they'll be going home soon. Blake was good, not great, but it's a Keane song so he did it justice. I was most disappointed with Chris (the funny one). Dude's got a great voice, but he chose to sing a song that anyone can sing as well as he did tonight.

weak. beatbox was impressive. otherwise, bleeeeeeechhhh.Last season there was a ton of talent on the show.....other than a couple women this season seems like a much weaker crop.

Wow this years going to be screwed up - elton john is about to get into another huge tizzyThe six black women are so much better than everyone else and you know they'll split their votes and some weird stuff will happenI actually thought the girl from chicago - the blonde simon said looked awkward was way sexy with the thigh high boots - i totally wanted her

Wow this years going to be screwed up - elton john is about to get into another huge tizzyThe six black women are so much better than everyone else and you know they'll split their votes and some weird stuff will happenI actually thought the girl from chicago - the blonde simon said looked awkward was way sexy with the thigh high boots - i totally wanted her
She's a friend of my girlfriends from high school. :club:

I haven't read the whole thread, so maybe this was already mentioned. Is it just me or do Simon and Seacrest genuinely hate each other? Seacrest is constantly jabbing at Simon and Simon looks REALLY pissed. From what I can tell, Simon's just being himself and telling it like it is. A lot of the ppl this year really suck.

I haven't read the whole thread, so maybe this was already mentioned. Is it just me or do Simon and Seacrest genuinely hate each other? Seacrest is constantly jabbing at Simon and Simon looks REALLY pissed. From what I can tell, Simon's just being himself and telling it like it is. A lot of the ppl this year really suck.
no they're friends it'a all schtick
no they're friends it'a all schtick
look at you, with all the big jewish words.You think you're better than me?speaking of which, hey Cane, how's the wonderful city of Miami treatin ya?

I was watching on Wednesday and one thing about the show genuinely pisses me off. (although I do love it and tune in every week)After every performance Randy always says the same thing: "Ehhhhh, I don't know dog, Geeeez, It was really just OK for me. A little too safe. I really didn't see anything that made me say 'wow'. A little pitchy. Definitely needs some work." (Audience Boos)A little pitchy. They're all a little too f*ckin pitchy. Say something new dude it's too repetitive. Then comes Paula. "You know, I like you, I think you're beautiful and you have a great voice. Maybe it wasn't the best song choice, but you definitely have talent." :club: (Audience lets out an uproarious cheer, as if to say "Take that, Randy.")No f*cking kidding they're talented and have a good voice Paula, how else would they have gotten this far? And of course everyone looks good, they have make-up artists and help with their fashion. They have people now.Then Simon comes on and may sometimes be a little rude for some people, but he tells it like it is. The past two shows have been exactly like this. End Rant. P.S. For $5 in pokerstars money I'll set the O/U at 9 1/2 for the amount of people Randy says we're "a little pitchy" or "a little too pitchy." In those exact words, on next tuesday's and wednesday's shows combined (2/27 & 2/28). I'll take the over, and bet anyone. Let me know if you're interested.

I was watching on Wednesday and one thing about the show genuinely pisses me off. (although I do love it and tune in every week)After every performance Randy always says the same thing: "Ehhhhh, I don't know dog, Geeeez, It was really just OK for me. A little too safe. I really didn't see anything that made me say 'wow'. A little pitchy. Definitely needs some work." (Audience Boos)A little pitchy. They're all a little too f*ckin pitchy. Say something new dude it's too repetitive.
I suppose he could say, "Sorry my friend, it was okay. Nothing spectacular, but that's because you didn't sing the entire song in key."