The Offical American Idol Thread

holy crap this indian chick is hot. I like her. stay tuned.
totally agree. I was so happy when they said that she was 19 so I didn't feel horribly bad about myself. I just felt the usual amount of bad. The brother wasn't too unsexy either. She had huge bags as well. Very nice. I've noticed that Indian women have unusually large bags as a rule. Everytime I pick up my dry cleaning, I notice it. But seriously, check it out.I loved the retarded bug eyed kid doing NSYNC and mimicking the video dance moves. The first girl of the night (I think) was so ugly, I threw up in my mouth, swallowed it, threw it up again, and still woulda banged the regurgitated and vomit before I woulda even considered walking next to that girl in a crowded mall. And she had a horrible attitude and barely spoke english. I would consider fighting her if give the opportunity.Also, I'm convinced that 34% of the population in Washington in legally retarded.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree. I was so happy when they said that she was 19 so I didn't feel horribly bad about myself. I just felt the usual amount of bad. The brother wasn't too unsexy either. She had huge bags as well. Very nice. I've noticed that Indian women have unusually large bags as a rule. Everytime I pick up my dry cleaning, I notice it. But seriously, check it out.I loved the retarded bug eyed kid doing NSYNC and mimicking the video dance moves. The first girl of the night (I think) was so ugly, I threw up in my mouth, swallowed it, threw it up again, and still woulda banged the regurgitated and vomit before I woulda even considered walking next to that girl in a crowded mall. And she had a horrible attitude and barely spoke english. I would consider fighting her if give the opportunity.Also, I'm convinced that 34% of the population in Washington in legally retarded.
Only 34%? I think you're being way too generous...
The bolded part was excellent. I agree with the rest.
meh. the fact that rmex even links me with the red bucket and flamed is about as close to a compliment one can get on fcp.
the episodes of american idol with all the losers trying to sing are amazingly funny. but when it gets down to the actual people that are good i stop watching.
You mean there are people who watch it after all the crappy auditions? What are they thinking?
hm. her age never crossed my mind. go figure.I work with a LOT of Indian people. Not directly, but we have a lot in our company. We outsource (kinda) a significant portion of our business to a site in India, and I guess if they blow the right people over there they get to come here. Most of the women are hideous and dangerously close to showing signs of leprosy, but there's this one girl thats just friggin ridiculous. Doesn't look like this Idol girl, but really hot nonetheless. And she can speak English pretty well but with a thick Indian accent. Wonder if her cooch tastes like curry? Better get on that.and the brother on the show was gay as all get out.
hm. her age never crossed my mind. go figure.I work with a LOT of Indian people. Not directly, but we have a lot in our company. We outsource (kinda) a significant portion of our business to a site in India, and I guess if they blow the right people over there they get to come here. Most of the women are hideous and dangerously close to showing signs of leprosy, but there's this one girl thats just friggin ridiculous. Doesn't look like this Idol girl, but really hot nonetheless. And she can speak English pretty well but with a thick Indian accent. Wonder if her cooch tastes like curry? Better get on that.and the brother on the show was gay as all get out.
Oh I hope he makes it deep.In more ways than one.Grapes!
told you that Indian chick was hot. and that girl to her right ain't bad either.
It's time like this I wish I had two dicks.Back on topic. Has anyone seen the commercials where that fat guy is singing Stormy Monday? I have a feeling he's going to make it very far in the competition.

I'd hit it.Did anyone see the black chick with the huge cans from Tuesday night who said her being stylish "helped her confidentiality" Oh my, I nearly died, then replayed it 4 times.

I'd hit it.Did anyone see the black chick with the huge cans from Tuesday night who said her being stylish "helped her confidentiality" Oh my, I nearly died, then replayed it 4 times.
Oh yeah, but I'd still motor boat those sons of bitches. The gay jewish dude had me rolling on the floor. The two best I've seen so far were the two guys from the other night. The one guy with the goatee who sang Stormy Monday and the dude who looked like Castro and sang that Johnny Cash song.
I did LOL at that. Oh, and he was most definetely one of the top 5 people so far this season. Final 24 for sure.
He was funny and had a good personality and sang well for most of the song. A few of the notes were iffy. This isn't the competition isn't for him. He could probably lead a band a la the Barenaked Ladies or something along those lines.It was a great line though.My favorite line was from the hood rat at the end. "I think I have an excrordinary voice."
He was funny and had a good personality and sang well for most of the song. A few of the notes were iffy. This isn't the competition isn't for him. He could probably lead a band a la the Barenaked Ladies or something along those lines.It was a great line though.My favorite line was from the hood rat at the end. "I think I have an excrordinary voice."
Yeah she was almost as good as the chick who had all that confidentiality.
mexico's just pissed that those crazy kids from compton have found love and he's aloneThe dude that was a backup for x-tina best of the night by far and i hate that song

I thought it was cool how they let the old guy sing last night. He wasn't even that bad, and was cool with the fact that the judges obviously wouldn't let him on because of his age, he just wanted to sing for his wife. I shed a tear.

yeah but honestly and i feel like a jerk for pointing it outit was he and his wive's final project and he got all of 300 signatures? I could have gotten that during the wait in line for the audition

yeah but honestly and i feel like a jerk for pointing it outit was he and his wive's final project and he got all of 300 signatures? I could have gotten that during the wait in line for the audition
The signatures were probably all from people from his hometown, or people he knew. If he got a whole bunch of signatures in line from people he didnt know that would just make him an attention whore.