January Goals

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long day for me.Played 4800 hands at 10/20 and dropped 107 bb (-2145)Decided to drop down and play some 5/10. I tightened up a bit in the blinds and overall felt like I played pretty well. Won 120bb (1200) over the course of a little over 5k hands.So down day but definitely gonna just stick with 5/10 for a bit to get back in the swing of things before heading back to 10/20Also lots of FPPs. At 24k vpps so far this year, really hoping I can go elite but its gonna be a ton of work over the course of the year.602,500 FPPS so hopefully be able to get something sweet with those soon.
isn't SNova Elite if you get 1m VPPs in the entire year, or just have 1m VPPs overall?

Meh, 7,000 hands isn't too bad. That's almost 1,000 a day. I'm nowhere near that at this point. I spent 18 of the last 24 hours in bed though. I thought I was getting over my illness, but apparently I'm not even close.

I'm officially a wicked awesome poker stud. Just got through with an 820 hand session, 5-tabling 1/2 SH and 2/4 FR (3 - 2/4, 2 - 1/2) for about 2 hours. Finished the session up $233.50.Weeeeeee.....that was FUN. :icon_dance:Now I'll take a little break, then play a few tournaments. I love days off.

I'm officially a wicked awesome poker stud. Just got through with an 820 hand session, 5-tabling 1/2 SH and 2/4 FR (3 - 2/4, 2 - 1/2) for about 2 hours. Finished the session up $233.50.Weeeeeee.....that was FUN. :icon_dance:Now I'll take a little break, then play a few tournaments. I love days off.
You played for a whole 2 and a half hours?:club:
You played for a whole 2 and a half hours?:club:
Actually only about 2, which is a lot for me. I mostly only do well when I play short sessions of cash games. Honestly, I don't know how people who play a ton of volume handle it. My brain feels fried after 5-tabling for 2 hours and I feel like I can hardly focus anymore, which really isn't good for playing tournaments. I dunno, I can't imagine doing that for 6-8 hours a day.

well I have played 4353 hands at .20NL on Doyles room after I paid back my stake. So now I am back on my own. Made $87 dollars running at 6.54 BB/100. made about $30 beans in rake back now all I need is another 45k hands and I will have the bonus cleared and I can move to somewhere else.

I have been bleeding chips at 100NL and 200NL so I'm going to take a step back, drop down to 25NL and refocus myself to dig out of the rut I appear to be in. Have logged some cashes in MTT, but haven't gotten deep enough to capture a big score. Sadly, it looks like without a big cash January is going to be a poor start to 2007 for me. On the flip side, I've been playing well live and will be making trips to the Borgata and the Commerce this month. So maybe all is not yet lost.

argggg - still haven't received my december RB on party or AP. my AP is probably just delayed, but the people who are supposed to pay me at Party told me that "I used an old code, and my account was not active since October." So what? Apparently that means my rakeback is cancelled. Goddamnit.gg $200.

I set a new "Biggest Pot Won Record" tonight. Playing 3/6 SHNLHE, SB open-raised to $18, I called in BB w/ KJ. Flop Q32r. He checks, I bet $20, he calls. Turn A. He checks, I check. River T. He bets $75, I raise to $225, he re-raises, I shove, he calls w/ QQ. $1800 pot. =)

I set a new "Biggest Pot Won Record" tonight. Playing 3/6 SHNLHE, SB open-raised to $18, I called in BB w/ KJ. Flop Q32r. He checks, I bet $20, he calls. Turn A. He checks, I check. River T. He bets $75, I raise to $225, he re-raises, I shove, he calls w/ QQ. $1800 pot. =)
lol donkey.
argggg - still haven't received my december RB on party or AP. my AP is probably just delayed, but the people who are supposed to pay me at Party told me that "I used an old code, and my account was not active since October." So what? Apparently that means my rakeback is cancelled. Goddamnit.gg $200.
I don't get my AP RB until the 15th, where do you get it so early?Btw, Feb 1, AP is changing RB policy, deducting bonus, etc from MGR.GG AP.

After a slow start with LHE really starting to own.Since i started up on the 6th looking at about 15.4k hands of me running at 1.5/100. Up a little over 5k.Got my stars "roll" up to 12,350 so hopefully it will be at 20-25k by the end of the month.

Hey Danny, what RB site is refusing to pay you RB on Party?
not sure - i check it at statsupdated.com, if that helps.
I don't get my AP RB until the 15th, where do you get it so early?Btw, Feb 1, AP is changing RB policy, deducting bonus, etc from MGR.GG AP.
i used to get it on the 8th-12th, though a couple times it took until the 15th or so. apparently this month its the latter!thats hilariously disgusting. i'm pretty much gone from AP if that's the case. wow, i'm really glad i took this job, as this AP crap pretty much would've cut my profit/hour in half.

Abba, if you don't like your rakeback deal, why don't you just move up and play 10/20 and 20/40 on Bodog? You've certainly got the roll for it, and I guarantee you could beat those games for at least 2 BB/100, probably higher. All the "rakeback" you're used to getting, you could just get in the form of lower rake at the higher limits. Also, they do have a 10% deposit bonus if you want to clear some bonus money while you're checking it out. Most of my play's been 30/60 or higher lately, so I really wouldn't mind if you came to Bodog. Never mind that I've been sleeping 14 hours a day and hardly putting in any hands.

That is so disgusting. Just when I was thinking about going back there. I have to find a new site. Crypto is making me insane. Any ideas for a $1/2 player?