Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the last 2 hrs with BK, loosh, and Chucksty...I was surprised to see that DN didnt play too many pots.. He played 1 big pot while i was there and got bluffed by the kid (David was his name) when DN floated a K high flop and the turn filled some str8 ( I think the board was K586 or something...).He then played an All in pre w/ zee justin with AK vs AK and Zee flopped a sick freeroll. Other than that DN pretty much cruised... ZeeJustin on the other hand got screwed big time...still a pretty sick showing for him in his first few live tourneys.I got to chill with that David kid after the tourney in my freinds room, he's not very accomplished but certainly has balls and is for sure going for the win, his win now is huge for him so he's pretty much freerolling the rest.
Hey J C . I had my eye out for ya this weekend but obv. missed ya. Zee sure seems to have a terrific live game. This final table is going to be just sick. Go DN.
Hey J C . I had my eye out for ya this weekend but obv. missed ya. Zee sure seems to have a terrific live game. This final table is going to be just sick. Go DN.
Yea i've spent most of my time in the room playing online and going out at night on occasion, after the tourneys ended I havent been at bellagio much till today. I'll be watching the FT for sure tomorrow, my freinds are freinds with that david dude so I guess I'll be watching.

Anyone see Daniel's cardplayer interview, when he was shortstacked at 174K? It was pretty funny how he was so cocky....he's like "most people would think 174K is on life support, but for a player of MY caliber, I'm cruisin!". I know he was being a bit sarcastic, but he wasn't at the same time....He sounds so confident now, I think he's right about '07.....can't wait to see the WPT episode!!!!!

Anyone see Daniel's cardplayer interview, when he was shortstacked at 174K? It was pretty funny how he was so cocky....he's like "most people would think 174K is on life support, but for a player of MY caliber, I'm cruisin!". I know he was being a bit sarcastic, but he wasn't at the same time....He sounds so confident now, I think he's right about '07.....can't wait to see the WPT episode!!!!!
I'm tellin' ya, it was my "life support" comment that got D started. I still take all of the credit.
I haven't really been reading this thread, but I just took a look at the last couple of pages and all I can say is wow. Obviously everybody on here is very supportive of DN and wants him to win, but the amount of comments that are blatantly jinxing is just terrible. Hopefully, Daniel can find some way to avoid the collective jinx that this thread has become. Oh and GL to DN, I sincerely hope he takes it down. I think he's got a good shot right now, but anything can happen. Hopefully he continues to play well and doesn't take any terrible beats. (that right there is a good example of how to wish someone luck without jinxing them. Thanks.)
Wow! I was going to flame I but will not.

Daniel, I want to wish you all the luck that this burgeoning heart has to offer!! I made a poem for you to take along to the final table, to pull out when you're feeling down.This Darkness, This PainA state of mind, this state of loveOur thoughts shall perish, in the sea of tranquilityAnd endless delights.Delights to dazzle, bedazzled I crawlThe bluebird coos her sounds of tranquility, her sounds of love.Will you sing gently to my heart tonight??The bloodlust of my enemies matches my ownEternal fires rage deep within my loinsI'll crush you, you soulless demons, a massacre awaitsAnd in victory will advance my kingdomA kingdom of rage, malice, envy, and destructionLucifer himself shudders at my sightThis I truly and honestly believe!!

Daniel, I want to wish you all the luck that this burgeoning heart has to offer!! I made a poem for you to take along to the final table, to pull out when you're feeling down.This Darkness, This PainA state of mind, this state of loveOur thoughts shall perish, in the sea of tranquilityAnd endless delights.Delights to dazzle, bedazzled I crawlThe bluebird coos her sounds of tranquility, her sounds of love.Will you sing gently to my heart tonight??The bloodlust of my enemies matches my ownEternal fires rage deep within my loinsI'll crush you, you soulless demons, a massacre awaitsAnd in victory will advance my kingdomA kingdom of rage, malice, envy, and destructionLucifer himself shudders at my sightThis I truly and honestly believe!!
I little piece of me dies everyday you don't post Clay.
This brought a tear to my eye and, quit honestly, a little bit of my lunch came back up too.