Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

Hachem's button. Hachem opens for 150k. Negreanu calls from the large blind. The flop is Qh Jh 2s. Both players check. The turn is the 2h. Negreanu checks. Hachem bets 150k. Negreanu quickly folds. Hachem shows Ah 8h. He wins the pot.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, if someone ever does a movie of Daniel, they need to capture the fact that all of us are slouched over our computers, on his forum, checking each update and rooting for him. Oh, and we need some good Rocky type music as well.
It's 2am in the UK I'm checking the updates and listening to him on "the circuit". Is that wrong?
ZOMG this is so sick! What a great final table. I could kill myself for leaving yesterday.....I would have loved to seen this live dammitt!!!Go DN!!! :club:
Bad Scott. Bad.

Jim Hanna bets T180,000 and Daniel Negreanu calls. The flop comes 762 and Hanna bets T250,000. Negreanu calls and the turn card is the 7. Negreanu bets T450,000 and Hanna calls. The river card is the 10 and Negreanu checks. Hanna bets T450,000 and Negreanu folds. Hanna takes down the pot.

Jim Hanna bets T180,000 and Daniel Negreanu calls. The flop comes 762 and Hanna bets T250,000. Negreanu calls and the turn card is the 7. Negreanu bets T450,000 and Hanna calls. The river card is the 10 and Negreanu checks. Hanna bets T450,000 and Negreanu folds. Hanna takes down the pot.
4 5 here Daniel???