• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but that first post that he made is almost a bigger load of crap than what Brandi posted!!Someone who is attacked like that just doesn't say "what can I do for you honey"... give me a break.I'm really starting to believe her story after that.
I thought that he was being kinda sarcastic there.

The Cap'n:

Brandi,You know damn well that you spent that money. After Festa Al Lago. I volunteered to help you out because you are just a naiveté little girl and I was hoping that I could save you from making big mistakes.I have coached many great players who came into poker with a lot of promise but without fundamental bankroll management skills with serious leaks in their game. I told you who these players are and you have spoken to some of them and they have told you how I helped them. When I first met you I believed that I could help you but it is now obvious to me that you are beyond help.You ask about your twelve thousand dollars, where do you think the money that you have been playing with all this time has come from? You have been to Canada and Indiana. You played poker and you lost. You stayed at nice hotels and ate good meals. That money does not get refunded to you at the end of the session or when you leave to go to the next tournament.It does not happen often but you conned me Brandi. You conned a lot of us. It is a shame too because we just wanted to help you.I am traveling now, I am in New York on my way up to Canada. I think we are going to stay here for the night and I hope that the next time I see this forum you have set the record straight and stopped lying about us to all of these people.
sigh. this has to be shenanigans. i'm heartbroken.from a mod:
Edit: MEbenhoe is right. This is a fake.
i'm totally deflated right now. and gullible.
It's is shenanigans. Was a fake account, mod confirmed it. Did a good job fooling everyone.
truly heartbroken. this was good though:
Anybody else having trouble explaining to a significant other why this thread is the greatest thing ever?I keep getting nonsense questions like "Why are people giving her the attention she craves?" and "You want this girl to move in with us, don't you?"...Even a "Who cares if some girl you never met got it in the *** from a dude you don't know?"If this thread destroys my relationship, I have to say, I don't regret a moment of it (but that's because I skip over the bettyg posts).Brandi...I'll buy the toaster from you for $75 if you sign it. PM if you're interested.
followed by:
Actually, mine keeps asking for updates (but is not interested enough to read the monster herself).
and:
"$100 to the person whose Significant Other said "Hmmm.. how 'bout I pay your buy-in for a satellite?"
truly heartbroken. this was good though:
yeah, i'm having the hardest time explaining this to others. there needs to be a wikipedia entry i can show to people who haven't been there from the start.

god dammit I wanted that to be the real Tom and for the sky to go black and all kinds of ghosts start pouring out from the sewers. BEST THREAD EVER!

I just feel some of this has to be saved. Brandi just asked if she should post The Captain's 'secret' phone number, so with such combustible material, never know when the thread might get taken down.

don't worry Brandi, I understand what is going on in your head:To anal, or not to anal--that is the question:Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to sufferThe swings and beats of drudgerous grindingOr to take anal from a sea of CaptainsAnd by relenting end them. To handjob, to grind--No more--and by a grind to say we endThe heartache, and the thousand BB loss daysThat the donkey is heir to. 'Tis a consummationDevoutly to be wished. To handjob, to grind--To anal--perchance to satellite: ay, there's the rub,For in that plundering of *** what satellites may comeWhen we have stacked off on the bubble,Must give us pause. There's the respectThat makes calamity of so many handjobs.For who would bear the be-be tops and rent,Th' internet boards, the grown man's sad wheepingThe penis on the back, the cheap toasters,The two-plus-two skin rash jokes, and the spurnsThat patient merit of th' unworthy takes,When she herself might her quietus makeWith an *** ravish? Who would learn sklansky,To multi-table in a grinding life,But that the dread of something after anal,post the satellites, from whose bournNo mere rounder returns, puzzles the will,And makes us rather bear those ills we haveThan fly away someday to others that we know not of?

lol, wtf - the thread has 342 pages already?! Did anything spectacular happen on the last 200 or so pages?btw: There is an article about poker in Vegas in the german newsmagazine DerSpiegel this week (very well known in Germany and prestigious - comparable to Newsweek or Time) which - among established players like Negreanu and Lindgren - portrays Brandi quite prominently for some reason. I could scan the article if anyones interested.

How could there be no Brandi joke account by now??
I've been dying to do it. I brought it up already, but I figured it would be too obvious. My internet is messed up at my house right now also, so I wouldn't be able to keep up with the action anyway. There is a Captain Tom account running around.

I tried to read the whole thing and it made my head hurt. If she was emotionally unstable before, this will have her on the bathroom floor crying for weeks. Then again, she is getting the attention she so badly wants.

Then again, she is getting the attention she so badly wants.
QFTThis whole thing looks like a bit of show business by players who couldn't make it on ability, so they put on this big, juicy show for the entertainment of the poker world and for their 15 minutes of fame. I suspect little of it is true.Not that that doesn't make it entertaining, but it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
god dammit I wanted that to be the real Tom and for the sky to go black and all kinds of ghosts start pouring out from the sewers. BEST THREAD EVER!
Request identity of girl in avatar.