• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zip the folder and put it on rapidsharetell me how and consider it done.
Download Winrar (here), install it, right click on your backup, click 'add to archive', click ok.Then goto filefactory (here), click the 'browse' button. Select the backup you just made in winrar. Click ok. then click begin upload. This part may take a while. When done, post the URL it gives you here.
I think she's saying "Back Up or Back Off Bitch"
who cares what she's sayin anyways. i need more details on this babe...i think 2 + 2 may be a bit too general.
Download Winrar (here), install it, right click on your backup, click 'add to archive', click ok.Then goto filefactory (here), click the 'browse' button. Select the backup you just made in winrar. Click ok. then click begin upload. This part may take a while. When done, post the URL it gives you here.
thanks. you rock. uploading in progress.if you missed last post, the video is 2:24, if that helps in your search. all the avatars seemed to be less than 200kb, but i'm sure you knew that more than me. only a few over 200kb, in the mb range. ha.here it is: http://www.filefactory.com/file/7277ee/holy crap. i found it through WMP. it is the 2nd largest one, this one: ERDFF47F7d01
Does this work for anyone? I get an error message when I try the free download.
i emailed the direct file to my brother too and he cant work it, but it is working through my windows media player here. ...
i emailed the direct file to my brother too and he cant work it, but it is working through my windows media player here. ...
It won't even download for me, it's acting like the server is swamped.
It won't even download for me, it's acting like the server is swamped.
this brandi thread must be bigger than I thought. j/k. zsta2k6 is on, i'm sure he's on it.ps edit - my brother said its downloading for him right now- said it didnt work.i've got the file singled out at least. don't know what the file extension to it is though. how can i figure that out?
i've got the file singled out at least. don't know what the file extension to it is though. how can i figure that out?
It was a Youtube video, wasnt it? Should be an FLA/FLV file.
It was a Youtube video, wasnt it? Should be an FLA/FLV file.
you're right, it is an FLV file. and i know which one it is. so how can i get it on here is the next question.
you're right, it is an FLV file. and i know which one it is. so how can i get it on here is the next question.
Rename it to actually be an FLV file and Upload it somewhere? Google perhaps?
Rename it to actually be an FLV file and Upload it somewhere? Google perhaps?
sigh. i don't know how to do that. i need to put on my wizard robe and hat or something.
isnt that just going to be like youtube, and get taken down? or can i download it then to my computer from there?ps edit: here it is. please got let this work. someone confirm.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5987012004827352954
isnt that just going to be like youtube, and get taken down? or can i download it then to my computer from there?
Uh - You already have it on your computer dude...Didn't you want to put it up for us to see? Are you high?
Uh - You already have it on your computer dude...Didn't you want to put it up for us to see? Are you high?
unfortunately not. i meant that in the sense that it will probably be take n down from google for violating one thing or another. and then we're back to square one. i meant get it onto my computer as something other than a FLV file.but try it:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5987012004827352954its too big, the settings need to be sized down
isnt that just going to be like youtube, and get taken down? or can i download it then to my computer from there?ps edit: here it is. please got let this work. someone confirm.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5987012004827352954
It works. Is this your creation?Mark
no. i just kept the live link because it was taken down as soon as it was put up on youtube.
ahh. with all the stuff on there, how do they even police it? Boggles my mind...Mark

With apologies to the Beatles:Yesterday , I was the poker world’s most wanted lay, Now it looks as though I can’t get staked, Oh, I believe I will fly one day. Suddenly, A wrinkled penis was bumping into me, Then I used my hand on someone oily, Right before I lost his 30K. Pay mySit and go, and you know, you’ll have your way. I post Something dumb, now my bum is turned away. Yesterday, I cashed in 4 of the 6 games I played, Now I have 43 dollars to my name, Oh, I believe I will fly one day. When he Rubbed my back with his sack, I should have stayed. I criedBehind the door, now I’m a whore who can’t get paid. Yesterday, Huggling was such an easy game to play, Now on a bathroom floor is where I lay, Oh, I believe I will fly one day.