Here are some left out comments from the Pokulator videosI made some moves on Brandi too. Read my blog to find out more!by Captain Tom Franklin at 12/17/06 04:32 PM THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE SMOKING IS POLEby BITCHPLEASE at 12/17/06 11:35 PM Wheres my chicken?by Paul Darden at 12/18/06 10:52 AM I made some moves on Brandi too. Read my blog to find out more!by Captain Tom Franklin at 12/18/06 12:33 PM My penis is aching for you.by Dutch Boyd at 12/18/06 01:54 PM I give head to dutch boyds every night while Noah Boeken *** ****s meby Scott Fischmann at 12/18/06 03:12 PM IQ has def. moved up the list of my favorite posters in this thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the best waste of a half day of work EVAR !! I finally understand why Royal Tour has been PM'ing me with offers of satalite buyins and such. Bitch....

Sung to this tune: http://www.ugoplayer.com/music/noodlesonmyback.htmlWell my name's Hawbaker and I got penis on my backpenis on my backpenis on my backWell my name's Hawbaker and I got penis on my backpenis on my backpenis on my backWell my name's Hawbaker I got a friend named Dutchhe plays bad in the clutchhe doesn't have the touchWe're both young and crazy so what can ya sayalthough I'm kinda sorta sure that he is gayWell my name's Hawbaker and I got penis on my backpenis on my backpenis on my backWell my name's Hawbaker and I got penis on my backpenis on my backpenis on my backWell my name's Hawbaker I got screwed by Tomall because I said he could stick it in my bumNow I'm away from him and I got to sayTom Franklin's penis tramuatized me everydayWell my name's Hawbaker and I got penis on my backpenis on my backpenis on my backWell my name's Hawbaker and I got penis on my backpenis on my backpenis on my back

from being in the circuit for the past 3 months I've seen her in all 3 stops (except LA which was a small tourney series)....in Niagara she seemed fine, in Foxwoods she showed up to the sattelite dressed like a whore and started walking around the room pretending to be lost, I'm sure she liked the attention she was getting even though it was mostly negative attention because she looked like a clown wearing way too much makeup, a dumb hat, and a skimpi silky retro looking dress w/ no bra and very visable nipples. My (female) dealer almost called the floor on her, said "she looks like a tramp, she should get a penalty". Regardless, she's still pretty hot, but she looked very annoying and like a total attention whore.Out of the maybe 10 or 12 times that I walked by her somewhere in foxwoods (which is huge) I saw her crying 3 different times, I saw her with mark newhouse almost all the time, and I saw/heard her going to the club at foxwoods one night and she looked pretty happy. Ive seen her here in vegas quite a bit and she looks pretty intense at the table, but then again so do most women. I have personally heard 2 or 3 different stories verifying that she is a pshyco bi.tch... One of my freinds 3 bet her all in preflop and showed her 10/4 off when she folded in a bellagio 1k, she then stared at him non stop for the rest of her time at the table and clawed the felt like a tiger as she was staring him down for about an hour. Pretty weird if u ask me. I've also heard she's the worst at poker. Thats all I know about this girl.On a side note, I have a fairly good idea of who this "amanda" girl is, who apparently claims to be the Capt's daughter. If my assumption is correct, She's a cute looking blonde girl who is way too tiny and I really cant picture her banging Capt Tom. I've seen her in LA and in Vegas, both times she railing an old man (who at the time I didn't recognize, but after seeing the picture I'm fairly sure its tom) I've never seen her doing anything other than sweating this dude and she doesn't seem to say a word. I wouldn't normally remember something like this except I could swear she was eyefcking me both times, but then again maybe it was just my imagination.
Saw this pic in 2+2 was this the girl you saw?untitleday0.jpg