Help Me Welcome A New Poster :-)

25647 : 1 says "NO"
Than I am forced to hold judgement till a later time.But I'm leaning to the looking forward to seeing what she has to say, 26 year old pot smoking poker playing chicks are usually pretty funny.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Than I am forced to hold judgement till a later time.But I'm leaning to the looking forward to seeing what she has to say, 26 year old pot smoking poker playing chicks are usually pretty funny.
Republi-what!????
Hi Everyone!!!
Please leave.I'm just mad that you've KOd me in more tournaments than just about anyone. You're friends with Pat, and Pat buys me McDonalds, so you must be cool.So, um, yeah. Please leave.
I'm giddy with anticipation of TheWacoKid maybe starting to post here. Heh, he said he had been lurking, and asked if we wanted him....OBV, Waco = pure entertainment.
His random ass posts last night in all the rail threads made me giggle this morning and forget that I'm at work when the sun is still coming up.But only for a second.
you should, all the tourney pros around here love me :club:
Snicker.
Yes, Im the one that never has a hand. You always take my money.
Another snicker.
See her avatar.Oh and Ron, of course I told her about you! To be honest, I was telling her about this 'demi god named Ron on this forum I post on' and that's what led to us talking about FCP. ;-)
Thats how it went in my mind.
ty for the welcome! I just turned 26 in Sept and I have been playing poker since July of 05' so I'm fairly new :D just a fast learner that was lucky enough to have some of the best as my teachers/mentors.
Wow...only since '05. Very impressive. You obviously have surrounded yourself with some of the best talent here. Continued success to you (and everyone else).So whos going to the WPT Bellagio in Dec.? I'll be hanging out there on and off that weekend. :club:

Is it bad that it took me til page 4 to get her name and its reference to drugs? and for those who are behind and dont get...oh wait I may be the only one.

• 4 months later...