Help Me Welcome A New Poster :-)

FCPers,I told my friend (and Chucksty's, RDogg's, and BK's friend) Tracey that she should start posting on here, and that I would help her along by creating an intro post. :-)Anyone who plays MTTs consistently on Stars and other sites has probably played with her at some point under XTracey. She's a sweetheart and a very good player, so don't let her 'lil miss nice girl' approach fool you! ;-) Heh not only is she a good player, but she smokes pot as well....So you all know what that means - Yup, she's obv the female version of BKice. ;-)So be nice all and make her feel welcome. It's always nice to add another good player to the list of people who post on FCP. Besides, if you are mean to Tracey, her bf PearlJammers will make your life hell at the tables. :-)So, hopefully she responds to this shortly so I don't look silly. :-)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FCPers,I told my friend (and Chucksty's, RDogg's, and BK's friend) Tracey that she should start posting on here, and that I would help her along by creating an intro post. :-)Anyone who plays MTTs consistently on Stars and other sites has probably played with her at some point under XTracey. She's a sweetheart and a very good player, so don't let her 'lil miss nice girl' approach fool you! ;-) Heh not only is she a good player, but she smokes pot as well....So you all know what that means - Yup, she's obv the female version of BKice. ;-)So be nice all and make her feel welcome. It's always nice to add another good player to the list of people who post on FCP. Besides, if you are mean to Tracey, her bf PearlJammers will make your life hell at the tables. :-)So, hopefully she responds to this shortly so I don't look silly. :-)
The countdown has begun... just kidding. Welcome Tracey.

hey traceycouple things to get you started1. bkice final tables a tourney every night2. tritz can see flops before they happen3. krablar owns i guess4. grindermj apparently bubbles every tourney5. ron mexico can explain a scene in purple rain to a t with his words

hey traceycouple things to get you started1. bkice final tables a tourney every night2. tritz can see flops before they happen3. krablar owns i guess4. grindermj apparently bubbles every tourney5. ron mexico can explain a scene in purple rain to a t with his words6. two pair should beat trips
FYP
hey traceycouple things to get you started1. bkice final tables a tourney every night2. tritz can see flops before they happen3. krablar owns i guess4. grindermj apparently bubbles every tourney5. ron mexico can explain a scene in purple rain to a t with his words
Oh I forgot...She has a good krablar story, that's how we got on the FCP topic actually.
Anyone who plays MTTs consistently on Stars and other sites has probably played with her at some point under XTracey. She's a sweetheart and a very good player, so don't let her 'lil miss nice girl' approach fool you! ;-) Heh not only is she a good player, but she smokes pot as well....So you all know what that means - Yup, she's obv the female version of BKice. ;-)
I'm in love
Oh I forgot...She has a good krablar story, that's how we got on the FCP topic actually.
So where is this so called Tracey??? I think it might be PM in drag. Either way... Welcome PM Tracey. Welcome to the club.

21 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)13 Members: ForRealDD, ChiTownGreek, RichieValenz, Jimshoen, XTraCey, GrinderMJ, schnoodle_C, Steamed Rice, oceans11, fatman, alanstats, Moneyball16, pnambicA mute ? :club:

21 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)13 Members: ForRealDD, ChiTownGreek, RichieValenz, Jimshoen, XTraCey, GrinderMJ, schnoodle_C, Steamed Rice, oceans11, fatman, alanstats, Moneyball16, pnambicA mute ? :club:
It gave her an error message when she tried to reply, so I told her to restart her browser....