Official Foxwoods Updates

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu Takes Down Big PotOn a J64 flop, Daniel Negreanu bets $15,000 and a player in seat 4 calls. The turn brings the A and Negreanu bets $22,000. Seat 4 calls again. The 9 river is followed by Negreanu firing $40,000 into the pot. Seat 4 insta-mucks, and Negreanu wins the hand.

hopefully they dont have to go for 15 hours like yesterday.
its suppose to be a 13 hour day and we are now 3 from the moneywtf is this i started this thread and i lose that credit i believe they call that plagarism.JK Im in a bad mood. ONE TIME DN!

DN's a hustler. He'll be fine. He just had to find his roots by traveling low key and living the life of a gambler (flying to foxwoods on a cheap red eye flight, and then having some nutso taxi driver get him to Foxwoods in like an hour.) The drinking also helps this. DN is currently in "Hustler Kid Poker mode".

Daniel Negreanu raised in early position and the big blind called in seat 9, who checked the J64 flop. Negreanu bet 15k and seat 9 called. The A fell on the turn and seat 9 again check-called Negreanu's 22k bet. Following the 9 river, seat 9 checked, Negreanu bet 40k, and seat 9 folded. Daniel exclaimed, "I know I didn't want a heart to come on the river," as he turns over the nuts with AA.
Do you really feel it necessary to post this same scenario for the third time? If anything, edit your 1st post (which incidentally is the 2nd mention of this hand) to include the exclamation.

Rich Levy is the Bubble BoyA shortstacked Rich Levy pushes all in from early position for just under $16,000 and Alan Schein makes the call with A3. Rich Levy flips over A-K. The board comes the 954J2 giving Schein the wheel.Rich Levy is eliminated in 61st place. WE IN THE MONEY 14k + keep it up DN!!

Tough TableHoyt Corkins (seat #2), Daniel Negreanu (seat #4) and Kathy Liebert (seat #7) are all seated at the same table46 left
I guarantee DN does not mind having either player at his table. Tough is not the word I would use to describe those two.
I guarantee DN does not mind having either player at his table. Tough is not the word I would use to describe those two.
well, you would know.
I feel like Hoyt is a guy DN could exploit. I have never seen Kathy play anything but solid.
I feel like Hoyt is a guy DN could exploit. I have never seen Kathy play anything but solid.
When DN is on his game he can exploit everyone left in this tournament. It sounds like he is on his game. However he has about 160,000 rightn now. Blinds 6000-12000 w/ a 1500 ante. In other words, he's short stacked... not catastrophic, but he's gotta wait for hands. Now I need to finish my term paper and presentation outline. gooo DN!

Daniel Negreanu doubles upNo Limit Hold 'em Main EventNov 13, 2006 / 23:33:50 EDTBen Armstrong raised to 34k on the button and Daniel Negreanu reraised all in from the small blind for 38k more. Armstrong called.Daniel Negreanu AKBen Armstrong AJThe board came down 977Q3 and Negreanu doubled up. After moving all in on the following hand, Negreanu has 150k.

Daniel Negreanu doubles upNo Limit Hold 'em Main EventNov 13, 2006 / 23:33:50 EDTBen Armstrong raised to 34k on the button and Daniel Negreanu reraised all in from the small blind for 38k more. Armstrong called.Daniel Negreanu AKBen Armstrong AJThe board came down 977Q3 and Negreanu doubled up. After moving all in on the following hand, Negreanu has 150k.
What did I tell you?
Play has ended for the nightNo Limit Hold 'em Main EventNov 13, 2006 / 23:54:12 EDT30 players remain, and play will resume tomorrow at noon.Official chip counts will be available soon.
3 1 Mike Perry 429,5003 2 Michael Luciano Polera 124,0003 3 John Barucci 183,0003 4 Nenad Medic 1,005,0003 5 Pete Giordano 58,0003 6 Daniel Negreanu 261,5003 7 Farhad Sinari 323,5003 8 Dave Singer 115,0003 9 Ben Armstrong 856,5003 10 Gioi Luong 160,000I think he could be in much worse position for seating on the final 3 tables. Singer to his left in the short stack should be good, while we know he won't be letting the 2nd in chips (Nenad) steal his blinds freely.Go DN!
3 1 Mike Perry 429,5003 2 Michael Luciano Polera 124,0003 3 John Barucci 183,0003 4 Nenad Medic 1,005,0003 5 Pete Giordano 58,0003 6 Daniel Negreanu 261,5003 7 Farhad Sinari 323,5003 8 Dave Singer 115,0003 9 Ben Armstrong 856,5003 10 Gioi Luong 160,000
Take it down Man! :club: