Need Some Advice.....

So....tonite I went out with some coworkers... like i always do on a thursday night...I have been going out with a buddy of mine and some others and my supervisor who happens to be a girl....who is married....tonight i made out with her...and it seems like she wants to have an affair................................................................what the **** should i do...the girl is married...I am 22, she is 25...i have never been in this situation before.Anyone who has been in a situation like this i need some advice..thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmmm, don't do it. She's a co-worker AND a boss. If things go sour where does that leave you with your job? Blame it on the booze and tell her it'll never happen again cause you don't want it to affect your career. This is a minefield your walking into.

From someone who has actually been in this situation - it's not a fun situation to be in when it eventually goes sour (and it WILL go sour).At the end of the day, it depends how much you like the chick and how hot she is.In my case it was a subordinate of mine I slept with (my assistant) when I was a Director for a medium-sized PR firm on the east coast. I was "asked" to resign when it became public knowledge in the company... which in turn, led me to starting my own firm and making metric tons more than I used to.So would I do it again? Probably.

I see 2 scenarios, and both are positive:1 - You get to hook up with this woman, until she decides she can't do it anymore. No effort, no problems, all the good stuff.2 - Somehow it becomes known what is going on. She gets fired, you get promoted. Then you can sleep with a subordinate of your own.

I have been in a similar position, I started dating an employee years ago, everything went well until I ended it and one morning at work she decided to slit her wrist because it was over.Bottom line: Hit it if you are willing to walk away from the job. If not avoid her and him in the social life.

disclosure:watch, rewind and watch again
What is this rewinding you speak of? Anyways. If she's hot and you want to do it, go for it, but like someone else said, be prepared to leave the job. If it's a garbage job that's going nowhere, and you're not concerned with the moral implications of an affair with a married woman, then it seems pretty +ev to me. Or like someone else said, start it up, claim harassment, sue. Go off on stress leave. TP/MM with the settlement cheque.....Now that I think about it, this is the way to go.

ok, leave her be. if she persists tell her u'll grass her up, if she still persists, take her into her office and fuuk her till she spews up cum and runs home to her husband. thatll teach her. lol. no seriously though, stay away its not worth it, go find yaself some bird who aint attached and have some nice date or summat

I have been in a similar position, I started dating an employee years ago, everything went well until I ended it and one morning at work she decided to slit her wrist because it was over.Bottom line: Hit it if you are willing to walk away from the job. If not avoid her and him in the social life.
i hope there is some sort of sw in there. cuz otherwise that is attrocious. and yeah i would def say stop. now. how can you hook up with a married woman? that is wrong in so many different ways. and because she is a woman, you will prob get fired not her. just stop now.

Tell her you'll love her like no other man has but she needs to divorce her husband first...Naw dude Im kidding. Think about it man, hooking up with her might be good for that one or couple of nights, but in the long run its not going to be worth it.1. You're risking your job2. Husband could be huge and beat the shiza outta you3. She could have some STDs (Not a joke)4. If word spreads of you doing this you will have a bad reputation5. Put yourself in the husband's shoes, If that happened to me I would be at an all time low in my life...

So....tonite I went out with some coworkers... like i always do on a thursday night...I have been going out with a buddy of mine and some others and my supervisor who happens to be a girl....who is married....tonight i made out with her...and it seems like she wants to have an affair................................................................what the **** should i do...the girl is married...I am 22, she is 25...i have never been in this situation before.Anyone who has been in a situation like this i need some advice..thanks
Good answer> Just try to be friends with her and if you have to, explain to her why. If her marriage does end up ending, then go for it.I was gonna put two other options, but they lead down the path to the dark side.A lot of these guys are gonna tell you to **** her, because some of them would just be incredibly happy to be getting some. While it may seem exciting to be with her, you have to remember that if she cheats on her husband to be with you, why wouldn't she cheat on you to be with someone else? If you do end up getting attached, things might get pretty F'ed up and you could end up getting hurt in the end.I've been in a situation where a girl had a boyfriend before, but I wouldn't do anything with her until she broke up with him. Sure I would tease the crap out of her, but I didn't want to be the "other guy". Do you?
I've been in a situation where a girl had a boyfriend before, but I wouldn't do anything with her until she broke up with him. Sure I would tease the crap out of her, but I didn't want to be the "other guy". Do you?
daaaayummmmm, if you were teasing to that extent you were certainly doing SOMETHING with her...

Don't do it. She's married. End of story. In poker terms; this is EXTREMEMLY -EV.I had a friend in a similar situation; ending badly with the husband killing him. Husband in jail and good friend gone.