• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

does that mean you think they're better off?because i'd point at you like this if you said that to my face.8c5f24f38b0a07bfc871622a8cacd400-getty-83005085.jpg
Hahahahhahaha. That was awesome.I think Phil sandbagged his plan for the Celtics tonight and they still got a win.Gotta finish off this trip strong in Cleveland fellas.I'd be ok if I never saw Karl Malone ever again. In my life. Ever. ****ing bitch.I can't believe Odom made 2 free throws to win the game. I cannot believe it.
I'd be ok if I never saw Karl Malone ever again. In my life. Ever. ****ing bitch.I can't believe Odom made 2 free throws to win the game. I cannot believe it.
They need Chuck back soon. Hopefully by the all star game. It just won't be entertaining without him.And those free throws? Epic. I liked it when Odom gave KG a tap and then KG and Odom got into that staredown that Odom didn't back down from.
This just in, Bynum's already started rehabbing his knee so he can destroy everyone in the playoffs.
Just like he did last year!!!!!! Oh... wait.... :club:
They played great today. The fatigue really set in on all those Kobe jumpers at the end but once again, just like the xmas game, Pau was the reason we came up top in the clutch. Pau, the best player on the Lakers this season.But yeah, I agree with you Suited, I think the Cavs are set to come out of the East.
oh yes, I'm sure if there had to be an injury the Lakers would much rather lose Pau than Kobesw

Good game last night, but getting a 1 point win on OT doesn't make the Lakers the better team. KG was coming off the flu and wasn't playing his best. The Lakers did show they aren't going to back down from physical play as much, which is good for them in the long run.

what a game. I might hop on the Laker bandwagon considering the Warriors will never be a good team. I was hoping that Kobe would punk Rondo's ass. also, LOL @ that interview with Phil Jackson before the game.

i happened to stumble across this gif. crazy2h5quzc.jpg
some players will make that shot a few times in their careers. It's pretty much what I expect out of Kobe at least every other night...one of them how-the-fukk-did-you-get-that-in shotsI can't recall previous Lakers/Cavs games. does Cleveland typically put James to defend Kobe? and if yes, how will this year's Lebron do?? LB has really risen to the occasion vs. big teams and big stars on defensive assignments in 08/09. Problem is one can't really defend the other in the paint without fouling regularly
They played great today. The fatigue really set in on all those Kobe jumpers at the end but once again, just like the xmas game, Pau was the reason we came up top in the clutch. Pau, the best player on the Lakers this season.But yeah, I agree with you Suited, I think the Cavs are set to come out of the East.
it was definitely a great game. and pau was big at the end. but come on for you to call pau the best laker this year is just plain silly. kb24 is without a doubt the best still. bring on the cavs on sunday
I can't recall previous Lakers/Cavs games. does Cleveland typically put James to defend Kobe? and if yes, how will this year's Lebron do?? LB has really risen to the occasion vs. big teams and big stars on defensive assignments in 08/09. Problem is one can't really defend the other in the paint without fouling regularly
Kobe and Lebron guarded each other, although I don't remember if it was the entire game or not.Box score from their last matchupKobe was 9-22, Lebron 9-25. They even guarded each other well at the foul line as Kobe went 1-3 and Lebron 4-8. But Kobe did have 12 assists that game.

Kobe was on Lebron from start to finish, with the exception of about a five minute stretch when Ariza switched over. Lebron only scored once when Kobe was on him. All his other fg's were when somebody else had him in transition or they got a switch off a screen, Lebron in fact had a real tough time even getting the ball when Kobe was denying him. In fairness to Lebron the Lakers stacked the middle behind Kobe (much like the Celtics do to Kobe), b/c Z was out and they had to go with Ben Wallace and Varejao who don't really have to be defended. Lebron took Kobe for the entire second half and did a decent job, but didn't seem to really affect what Kobe wanted to do at all. He doesn't do a good job of getting through on the ball screens often automatically switching off. He's their best option for Kobe, but I think it might have taken something away on the other end which they can't afford.Round 2 Sunday.

ya i remember this game very well... i just love what he says after the shot. MVP KB24!
haha, Kobe is soooo sick. btw here is a sick picture. It's going to be my css spray. :club:Kobe_Light.jpg
Kobe was on Lebron from start to finish, with the exception of about a five minute stretch when Ariza switched over. Lebron only scored once when Kobe was on him. All his other fg's were when somebody else had him in transition or they got a switch off a screen, Lebron in fact had a real tough time even getting the ball when Kobe was denying him. In fairness to Lebron the Lakers stacked the middle behind Kobe (much like the Celtics do to Kobe), b/c Z was out and they had to go with Ben Wallace and Varejao who don't really have to be defended. Lebron took Kobe for the entire second half and did a decent job, but didn't seem to really affect what Kobe wanted to do at all. He doesn't do a good job of getting through on the ball screens often automatically switching off. He's their best option for Kobe, but I think it might have taken something away on the other end which they can't afford.Round 2 Sunday.
I think this game might be an instant classic. I really can't wait to watch. Wake n Bake FTW sunday morning! :)also, I really hope that it's Lakers vs Cavs in the Finals this year.
Luke Walton finally has someone to go to the movies with?
Heh, as a UCLA fan the only lasting impression I have of Morrison is him crying on the floor after UCLA came back on them in the elite 8 or whatever it was.
Heh, as a UCLA fan the only lasting impression I have of Morrison is him crying on the floor after UCLA came back on them in the elite 8 or whatever it was.
Haha yeah, I remember that. Since I'm from the NW, we're force fed Gonzaga..I just salute the Lakers for trading Vladamir and actually managing to get a worse defender in return.. That's beyond over-achieving. That said, the Bobcats never had a Kobe to get Morrison open looks, so we'll see. I do respect the 'stache, no matter how much of a liability he is on the defnsive end.Is Morrison just gonna sit on the end of the bench and do a Mark Madsen impression? Dude's shooting 36.1% from the floor as a SF.