• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

Props to the lakers who played well tonightbut seriously were there any referees at this game?
Yes there were, and unfortunately there is still one human being on the planet who actually gets more star calls than lebron. Now you know how the rest of the league feels about Lebron. :club:
Yes there were, and unfortunately there is still one human being on the planet who actually gets more star calls than lebron. Now you know how the rest of the league feels about Lebron. :club:
This guy, he knows his stuff.

I liked it when Lebron drove to the basket, got hit on the arm, held his face like somebody just pimp slapped him, Doug Collins goes on and on about getting hit in the face, and then they show the replay that shows he did not, in fact, get hit in the face. But Collins still pretends that he did. I also liked it when he had to pretend he got hit in the head hard again when he got the ball taken away from him by Ariza on consecutive possessions. Or was he trying to show his bruised ego?

I liked it when Lebron drove to the basket, got hit on the arm, held his face like somebody just pimp slapped him, Doug Collins goes on and on about getting hit in the face, and then they show the replay that shows he did not, in fact, get hit in the face. But Collins still pretends that he did. I also liked it when he had to pretend he got hit in the head hard again when he got the ball taken away from him by Ariza on consecutive possessions. Or was he trying to show his bruised ego?
:club:
How about Kobe's 12 assists?
Yeah, that really stood out for me, too. Plus Kobe took over when it mattered, like always.
Oh my god Bynum is going to get a 30-point half if Phil leaves him in the last 6 minutes.
yeah i just looked at the box score and he had 23. i had to refresh just to make sure it wasnt a mistake.
Those road games against the clippers are a bi tch :club:
This annoys me to no end.But right now I can't complain, as the refs allowed Dwight Howard to foul out! In regulation time! I've been away for the last few weeks, I've been trying to follow the C's but not much else, how have the Lakers been going?
Wow I can't believe what I'm missing with C-Webb and GP on Tuesdays. I think I even like them better than Chuck and Kenny.
I hope they will wise up and put C-Webb, GP, Chuck and Kenny all on at the same time and let EJ try to handle them. I don't even care if the game that night is the Thunder vs the T-wolves, I'll still watch the game just for that.
I hope they will wise up and put C-Webb, GP, Chuck and Kenny all on at the same time and let EJ try to handle them. I don't even care if the game that night is the Thunder vs the T-wolves, I'll still watch the game just for that.
There might not be enough shots to go around with that lineup, it's worth a shot though. Ooh, then they could bring Shaq in for the playoffs.
There might not be enough shots to go around with that lineup, it's worth a shot though. Ooh, then they could bring Shaq in for the playoffs.
haha.. I think the only reason shaq isn't the best player-broadcaster of all time is bcuz he's always in the playoffs deep, so he never gets a shot at it.
Off topic, but can I whine to you about how lackluster UCLA has been this year? IIRC you are a UCLA basketball fan too and there is no thread. I've been really disappointed how poorly Collison has led the team down the stretch in their losses, starting with that game at Texas at the beginning of the year. Today's loss at Washington he again had a few turnovers down the stretch. Meh, I know they are a flawed team with no real inside presence this year, but I expected more out of the seniors (Collison, Shipp, etc).
Off topic, but can I whine to you about how lackluster UCLA has been this year? IIRC you are a UCLA basketball fan too and there is no thread. I've been really disappointed how poorly Collison has led the team down the stretch in their losses, starting with that game at Texas at the beginning of the year. Today's loss at Washington he again had a few turnovers down the stretch. Meh, I know they are a flawed team with no real inside presence this year, but I expected more out of the seniors (Collison, Shipp, etc).
I probably would have started a thread by now, but I've been in the midwest the last couple years and I rarely ever get to see them play. Was really frustrating last year after waiting for and hearing about Kevin Love for two years and I couldn't even enjoy his only season. Anyway that being said, I've never been a big Collison guy and always thought he was overrated, so I can't say I'm that surprised. The only game I've seen this year was the Arizona game and their offense was just atrocious, if they have to score in the halfcourt it's real tough for them. Oh, and I saw the last couple mins of reg and OT of the Arizona St game and their offense was non-existent. Every possession ended up with Collison or Shipp with 7 on the clock trying to create a play. Oh well, it wasn't long ago that a possible Pac-10 title and probable Sweet 16 appearance was the absolute ceiling and now it's a disappointing season, I can live with that.And outside of this...kirkgibson1988worldserirw0.jpgthis is my favorite sports moment as a fan...comncbtop30081013tyusedfe4.jpg
this is my favorite sports moment as a fan...comncbtop30081013tyusedfe4.jpg
Yeah, that is def in my top 3. I was in 9th grade, and talked a ton of shit to my friends that UCLA was going to win it all. After they (who was that again, I wanted to say Ok St but the uniforms aren't right - Wichita St, Iowa,? I remember it being a midwest team) scored I got like 4 phone calls from friends rubbing it in, I was ready to throw things etc. Then when Tyus drove the length of the floor and scored, I obviously called a few people back. :)O'Bannon brothers, Tyus, Cameron Dollar, Toby Bailey, etc etc. Good team w/ no one that did anything of note in the NBA. Shit, Jelani Mcoy might have had the longest NBA career on the team and he couldn't do anything but dunk.