• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

Not now man, I'm in a fragile emotional state.He should have had like 10 assists tonight if guys were finishing their shit.
lol just busting your chops. Only the bitter sports media could attempt to figure out a way you could have a player drop over 60 on the road on another team (in a close game!) and have it magically be a negative. :club:
lol just busting your chops. Only the bitter sports media could attempt to figure out a way you could have a player drop over 60 on the road on another team (in a close game!) and have it magically be a negative. :club:
I'm sure they'll find a way to do it. After all, it's Kobe. Oh I wonder what Lebrons going to do on Wednesday.
In a way if he tops it somehow it would be pretty cool.
Maybe we'll get to see the first (?) 20-20-20 game. That would just be insane.On another note, the Suns wiped the floor with the Kings. I believe that's at least the 2nd time this season the Kings lost by over 45 points? What is going on up in Sactown.

I'm not sure I like the starting lineup that Phil has going right now. Walton and Odom really don't stretch the floor for Kobe, Gasol and Fisher. I wouldn't be surprised if V. Radmanovich makes a return to the starters.Edit: Holy shit Amare had a plus/minus of +49

I'm not sure I like the starting lineup that Phil has going right now. Walton and Odom really don't stretch the floor for Kobe, Gasol and Fisher. I wouldn't be surprised if V. Radmanovich makes a return to the starters.Edit: Holy shit Amare had a plus/minus of +49
That's up to Vlad. Phil would rather start him too. Doesn't really matter who starts it's who finishes and Ariza will probably be getting those minutes especially with the way he's been shooting the last few weeks.
Too bad Andrew went down a knee injury (again)... I just hope Kobe can carry them through the next games..
Yup, just like Kobe carried the Lakers last season after the Pau trade. He got a "respectable" 31/14 tonight from memory
hey, maybe if he average like 40 a game while bynum is out he'll get another mvp. gotta think positive.
I think Paul made a strong case for MVP last night.Up 17 and he gets hurt, then they lose by 9 or 10.
Edit: Holy shit Amare had a plus/minus of +49
Isn't that the greatest "new" stat ever? It's been a staple of hockey for ages.. Amazing it took the NBA so long to get with the times.
I think Paul made a strong case for MVP last night.Up 17 and he gets hurt, then they lose by 9 or 10.
And all this time we thought it was actually Lebron who was leading stiffs to the Promised Land. We thought wrong.
And all this time we thought it was actually Lebron who was leading stiffs to the Promised Land. We thought wrong.
Paul has more "names" on his team than Lebron, but Lebron's team plays better as a unit.
Paul has more "names" on his team than Lebron, but Lebron's team plays actual defense.
fyp. :club:

They played great today. The fatigue really set in on all those Kobe jumpers at the end but once again, just like the xmas game, Pau was the reason we came up top in the clutch. Pau, the best player on the Lakers this season.But yeah, I agree with you Suited, I think the Cavs are set to come out of the East.