** The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread **

If there's a pg that's willing to take less money for a ring it's Nash. The way the Suns are imploding it wouldn't surprise me. now THAT would be one sick Lakers team and Nash in 1-2 years wouldn't be like Payton joining.
I'll pass on Nash, we don't need guys like Rondo getting career highs on our point guards. More offense isn't what the highest scoring team in the league needs. I'd rather have Mayo in 2 years than Nash. We're not getting Mayo anyway so this is all moot.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

really? because no team in the west scares me. not even a little bit.
That's what scares me.I feel like we're just out there in the middle of the desert with all this oil minding our own business, but we're being hunted by all these different nations. We don't know where they're coming from, we're looking this way we're looking that way, and when we're looking left we're going to get hit from the right.
That's what scares me.I feel like we're just out there in the middle of the desert with all this oil minding our own business, but we're being hunted by all these different nations. We don't know where they're coming from, we're looking this way we're looking that way, and when we're looking left we're going to get hit from the right.
Too quiet on the western front kinda thing, right Poppy?What with Portland in the North, San Antonio from the South, Utah from the East, it's way too quiet.
Too quiet on the western front kinda thing, right Poppy?What with Portland in the North, San Antonio from the South, Utah from the East, it's way too quiet.
Ya those are definitely capable teams, the margin for error is a lot smaller than it may look I think.Ideal seedings as far as less dangerous for the Lakers the way I see it:4. Denver5. Portland8. DallasI don't want to see Houston or Utah early, and Phoenix scares me a little bit as an eighth seed. I'm always scared during the playoffs anyway, the games are terrifying especially if they're behind the whole game. I'm probably just paranoid.
dont worry, poppy, be happy.i guarentee you, come june, its NBA champs. i have not a single doubt in my mind.
I'll be happy when I see a healthy team play a healthy Boston in the Finals this year. Win or lose that's all I want. Well I want them to win and demolish the spirit of the Celtics, but you know what I mean.

no matter how much i hate the lakers, I must say I root whole heartedly for Adam Morrison every second he's on the court lol. If he doesn't wake up and perform now in such a cush situation, he never will.So good luck, Mr. Morrison. Your NBA candle is flickering mightily. Go out fighting, son!

Ya those are definitely capable teams, the margin for error is a lot smaller than it may look I think.Ideal seedings as far as less dangerous for the Lakers the way I see it:4. Denver5. Portland8. DallasI don't want to see Houston or Utah early, and Phoenix scares me a little bit as an eighth seed. I'm always scared during the playoffs anyway, the games are terrifying especially if they're behind the whole game. I'm probably just paranoid.
I share your thoughts. I definitely don't want to see Utah in the first round. Not even Houston after what they did to Lebron tonight. I mean, when they can somehow injure Ben Wallace without touching him, that's some serious voodoo right there. I think Dallas and Phoenix as the eighth seed will be the best path so we can avoid San Antonio until the WCF's.
dont worry, poppy, be happy.i guarentee you, come june, its NBA champs. i have not a single doubt in my mind.
I wish your optimism could rub off on the rest of us.
On my way to the game tonight. Kobe buzzer beater, one time.
Speaking of buzzer beaters, I thought it was interesting to learn that Kevin Durant has more game winning shots in his career than Lebron does with mroe than 4x as many NBA games under his belt.Also I read the Simmons article today about the probable upcoming lockout in 2 years, oh that will be fun... not.

Oh my god what an awful performance tonight. Easily their worst game of the year. I think Chauncey taught the Nuggets all those subtle Celtic and Spur-like defensive tactics bc they were getting away with tons of shit that I had never seen them even try before.

Oh my god what an awful performance tonight. Easily their worst game of the year. I think Chauncey taught the Nuggets all those subtle Celtic and Spur-like defensive tactics bc they were getting away with tons of shit that I had never seen them even try before.
Just one of those weird off nights where both the bench and starters could not get anything to fall. I don't think it was the refs at all though, felt like the Lakers were settling too much and didn't have enough gas. Denver's bench clearly outplayed Farmar and Co, which was the difference right there, I think. At least we held Melo in check.

2 schedule losses finally close out a virtual 16-game road trip. 13-3 with the only other loss another result of tough scheduling. All without Bynum, I'll take it. Now go get healthy at home against Mem and Min before another tough 3-game four night trip to Portland, Houston, San Antonio.