** The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread **

you just dont know how to e-battle at all. of course i knew they used to be in minnesota. i'm just bothering you because you insulted me the other day. and i never forgive, or forget.
hehe, sorry man. :club: I am diagnosed with OCD with a small case of paranoia. :ts I also still like the Warriors, but they are just sad. :4h
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

It was cool seeing Phil as Shaq and Kobe accepted the MVP award with this smile on his face like a proud dad who knew the two brothers separated by that significant age difference in the end would be alright once they're all grown up.Either that or Kobe just faking so he doesn't have to head to head w/Shaq in an ugly feud he knows he'll never win, and Shaq is faking b/c he wants to latch on for a couple more titles.

do you think they are going to resign LO and Ariza? obviously i want both back, but i'm not sure if its realistic.and on that note, mitch needs to pull a miracle and trade luke waltons awful contract for an expiring. that would be real magic.

do you think they are going to resign LO and Ariza? obviously i want both back, but i'm not sure if its realistic.and on that note, mitch needs to pull a miracle and trade luke waltons awful contract for an expiring. that would be real magic.
Odom said a couple weeks ago that he would definitely sign for less money. His quote was something like, "I'll sign for less to stay here, less is still a lot. I love my life and want to stay here the rest of my career." Who knows about Ariza. For some reason I think somebody is going to offer him something he can't refuse.Don't forget Kobe can opt out this year too. I'm hoping he forgets. I can't see him leaving, but you never know what's going on in his mind.
Don't forget Kobe can opt out this year too. I'm hoping he forgets. I can't see him leaving, but you never know what's going on in his mind.
sometimes when i'm thinking crazy i imagine kobe opting out and taking less money to stay with the lakers so they could resign odom and ariza. thne nobody could say he wasnt a team player.
sometimes when i'm thinking crazy i imagine kobe opting out and taking less money to stay with the lakers so they could resign odom and ariza. thne nobody could say he wasnt a team player.
It would be cool, but the Lakers could theoretically offer both Odom and Ariza max contracts since they're both Bird players. It would just cost Buss twice as much, so as long as Buss is willing to pay, they can keep both.This USC kid just went Steve Sanders and hit a halfcourt shot for $165K.15/20 for LO, and Pau triple-double tonight.Edit: I don't like Shannon Brown at all. He looks too much like Chris Brown and has the crazy Sebastian Telfair eyes.Edit Edit: Oh my god, that block Shannon Brown just had was absolutely ridiculous. I love him.

Call me crazy, cuz it's obviously not the case in the long-run, but in the short-term losing Bynum can really help this team get focused and develop that mean streak they will want in full swing come playoff time.And yes, Brown's block was freakin' sick.

Because they are the Lakers farm team.
this would be funny, if it wasn't 100% true.
OJ Mayo would be the perfect triangle PG when Fish is done.
I think the entire Western Conference would wave the white flag at that point.
Hope someone sent Chris Paul a gift for handing the Lakers the win last night. Worst decision I've ever seen him make trying to go to the hole with 3 open guys rushing to the basket.
yeah, derek fisher had nothing to do with that. quit hatin', hater.

I just thought I'd mention that I love James Posey, and Jadaki is absolutely right. It isn't that Derek didn't do a great job anticipating and drawing a charge, it's just that Paul is retarded for faking a Rondo-style behind the back pass in a 3-1 fast break against the guy who both drew the most charges in the league last season and would have studied a crap-load of game tape on Rajon...with the shotclock turned off.

So you're saying there would be a couple years of:MayoKobeDurantGasolBynumThat doesn't register with my brain. It may as well look like this:*%&$%^*)$%&*($%*^*)$%&)(
If there's a pg that's willing to take less money for a ring it's Nash. The way the Suns are imploding it wouldn't surprise me. now THAT would be one sick Lakers team and Nash in 1-2 years wouldn't be like Payton joining.