The Official Isap Squad

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Enjoy the free punch and pie.
"More people will come if they think we have punch and pie!""Uh, we were to understand there’d be pie and punch?"
Welcome. Enjoy the free punch and pie.
There's a prime rib buffet also for all the ISAP'ers who bust out of their tourneys early. Please let me know if you prefer sour cream or ranch on your baked potato.
There's a prime rib buffet also for all the ISAP'ers who bust out of their tourneys early. Please let me know if you prefer sour cream or ranch on your baked potato.
i actually prefer potato soup. is that doable?
i actually prefer potato soup. is that doable?
Absolutely. We have potato soup, fried potatoes, boiled potatoes, baked potatoes, potato sandwiches, potato ka-bobs.... (and so on ala Forest Gump)

Hey all.ISAP.My bankroll is $26.19. It was $1467 in June. I'm currently trying to learn how to actually play poker at .05/.10 Stars LHE.Last night, when I reloaded, my bankroll was $30.00 So I actually lost 38bb last night in less than 150 hands.My favorite hand is 52s.I humbly request you accept me into your exalted ranks.My thanks.

Hey all.ISAP.My bankroll is $26.19. It was $1467 in June. I'm currently trying to learn how to actually play poker at .05/.10 Stars LHE.Last night, when I reloaded, my bankroll was $30.00 So I actually lost 38bb last night in less than 150 hands.My favorite hand is 52s.I humbly request you accept me into your exalted ranks.My thanks.
if there's any people against letting this guy in, i WILL fight them for it.welcome, sir.
if there's any people against letting this guy in, i WILL fight them for it.welcome, sir.
Yeah I'm a fan as well. I'm still suspicious of it being a hoax, but entertaining nonetheless.
I think this might be enough to let you in.
Not only is it enough to let him in, I think it makes him the President. And yea, it feels a little hoaxy. If I lost that much, that quick, I'd start looking for a new favorite hand.

Thanks, and no hoax. I made most of that playing 2/4 and 3/6 limit live over the past year, but I got bored and started playing NL live and online. I suppose I only had the vaguest of ideas how to play the game all along, and NL tore me a new one. I tilted off the last 300 or so online.I've won two huge pots live playing LHE with 52s, both times from the SB.Glad to be aboard. Currently sucking on Stars .05/.10 at Vala II and Chromios.

gl sir.Cross posted from TRR Chapter, and I believe it to be true:see, my goal with the ISAP Squad is to take a bunch of admittedly shitty (or patially shitty) players, and turn the group name into an oxymoron. So basically, we're going to be a huge crew that ends up taking over the poker world...minus Dutch Boyd going bipolar.If you guys have been scared to admit YSAP, do so! Admission is the first step to recovery.

gl sir.Cross posted from TRR Chapter, and I believe it to be true:see, my goal with the ISAP Squad is to take a bunch of admittedly shitty (or patially shitty) players, and turn the group name into an oxymoron. So basically, we're going to be a huge crew that ends up taking over the poker world...minus Dutch Boyd going bipolar.If you guys have been scared to admit YSAP, do so! Admission is the first step to recovery.
I can't wait for the shittyness to wear off. I just busted out. My JJ>QQ. Guess it was karma though, I cracked a guy's AA with my 1010. The 10's was a good call, I was short. I shoulda been able to get away from JJ.
Thanks, and no hoax. I made most of that playing 2/4 and 3/6 limit live over the past year, but I got bored and started playing NL live and online. I suppose I only had the vaguest of ideas how to play the game all along, and NL tore me a new one. I tilted off the last 300 or so online.I've won two huge pots live playing LHE with 52s, both times from the SB.Glad to be aboard. Currently sucking on Stars .05/.10 at Vala II and Chromios.
I'm challenging myself to see how much I can turn $1 into, via the micro games on stars. Currently playing .10/.20 stud with the ole $60 bankroll. Look me up if you ever wanna join.

Key to stud: card counting.keep track of the cards out. You'll know what cards that are left to make whatever you need, and then know what your opponent needs, and if it's there.Makes sniffing out bluffs easier too.