The Official Isap Squad

Tonight's SessionNLHE 15K Guarantee 840 of 852Razz 2K Guarantee 67 of 81NLHE 25K Guarantee 387 of 1605HORSE 4K Guarantee 79 of 192no cashes = -$104$3/$6 Razz = +$52Net loss = -$52although it's not much it still pisses me off...I need a beer
Considering I'm busto, I'd be thrilled to have 52$. So yeah, that's alot for me.
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limit Hold'emWang has AKoI 3-bet from the SB. MP calls and we go to the flop heads up.Flop:K79rI bet, he raises, I 3-bet, he callsTurn: JI bet, he raises, I 3-bet, he callsRiver: KI check, he bets, I raise, he 3-bets, I puke and callHe shows KJI am terrible.Wang

Limit Hold'emWang has AKoI 3-bet from the SB. MP calls and we go to the flop heads up.Flop:K79rI bet, he raises, I 3-bet, he callsTurn: JI bet, he raises, I 3-bet, he callsRiver: KI check, he bets, I raise, he 3-bets, I puke and callHe shows KJI am terrible.Wang
sounds like the hand I went busto with in the 15K where I had AKs on the button, dipshit re-raises from SB with ATo. An A comes on the flop and I'll be damned if he doesn't river a T to bust me.
I'm no limit expert by any means, but where exactly did you play this wrong? Maybe just call the turn?
I'm no limit expert by any means, but where exactly did you play this wrong? Maybe just call the turn?
He didn't play it wrong. The other guy did.
Well, I probably should have known the turn raise was pretty strong, and when he 3-bet the river I don't beat anything.
You were kinda pot commited at the river.
I dunno. I shouldn't have 3-bet the turn, and I should have check/called teh river.But, as played, I could've folded the river when he 3-bet. He wasn't aggressive enough to 3-bet there w/o a boat

My week so far:Lost about $250 playing $1/2 live. Was playing scared as anything for some reason. I guess 3 months away from live play put me off what little game I had.Played too tight in two stars tournaments. Finished 1000th out of 2200 in the 0.25 NLHE last night. Actually felt like I played well in the $1+.10 HORSE, ended up 98th with 72 paying. Never really had any chips, though.Won back the buy ins and then some playing .05/.10 LHE and .10/.20 Stud 8OB this morning, though.I guess I'm just screwing around til the New Year. Something about the 1st makes me focus and start fresh. I'll probably deposit a little more to kick the bankroll up to $200 and play in the .25/.50 games. The .05/.10 games just don't keep my attention, and I'm beating them for 4.62bb/100 over 12k hands.

Ok, so by hook and by crook I got $5 on FT. I decided to sit .25/.50 Razz. Up and downed a little and the table broke up. I was at $7.66. Looked around and decided to try one of the $1+.25 SnG's. The play was alot better than I expected, though I still saw the 3 way all in with Axo, T8s, and 9Ts. Of course the 9T hits a 9 on the turn and a T on the river. Anyway, I busted out 5th. Felt I played ok, hit trip K one time and didn't milk it as best as I should have. Can't believe I didn't finish in it though. What a joke. ISSAP.