The Official Isap Squad

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG+1 (t1065)MP1 (t1880)Hero (t1145)CO (t2375)Button (t2415)SB (t1070)BB (t2125)UTG (t1425)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J :club: , J :) . UTG raises to t150, 2 folds, Hero raises to t1145, 4 folds, UTG calls t995.Flop: (t2365) T :) , Q :D , J :)(2 players)Turn: (t2365) 8 :D(2 players)River: (t2365) 5 :D(2 players)Final Pot: t2365Results in white below: UTG has As Kd (straight, ace high). Hero has Jd Jc (three of a kind, jacks). Outcome: UTG wins t2365.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, i really don't get it. 8 tournaments already today (i'm still in 1 more on full tilt, and a SNG on stars), playing great poker, build up stacks in every tournament, then the instant the bubble looms closer, somehow, someway, i get sucked out on or coolered.so gay.

Another big chip lead lost and a dismal finish in the Midnight Madness. Had a great shot at winning, top 3 or 4 when the bubble burst, and all of a sudden I'm out in like 92nd. I don't know why I can't close these fucking things out, but it's getting really frustrating.

uhh... 15 mins. into tournament... AA UTG... blinds at 30-60... raise to 280, 3 callers... 77J on flop... blind checks I push... guy behind me hits quad 7s... sick... I've been playing sparingly the last couple of weeks and everytime I do, shit happens...

you're in man. welcome
Preesh. Now we need a ISAN (I Suck At Negotiating) squad. I could've split one and got too greedy. Played it out with the chip lead and villain doubles and then his PP holds up to my 2 overs. GG me. BKice should start the "BKice School for Poker Players Who Can't Negotiate Good".
you know, i really don't get it. 8 tournaments already today (i'm still in 1 more on full tilt, and a SNG on stars), playing great poker, build up stacks in every tournament, then the instant the bubble looms closer, somehow, someway, i get sucked out on or coolered.so gay.
sounds like me last nighti bublled in 3 1 table SNGs
sounds like me last nighti bublled in 3 1 table SNGs
i managed to win the SNG, but i was still down for the day.on the bright side, i managed to book a +46BB 1 hr. session......in .02/.04 Razz on UB :club:
yeah i need to find a job and save upor hit a $1 tounrey big lol
GAJ
here's mine...sorry dog i'm stealing thisWhere you play:stars until fcp comes backjWhat limits you play: $low onesWhat your highest amount of consecutive losing sessions is: maybe 6 or so in a row with no cashesAnd explain to me why you suck at pokeri think i went 33 weeks w/out cashing in the neg - O
busto 4 hands into hour 4.back to wal-mart and saying, "7.25's your change."i win this, and i quit...instead, i have to make sure to double bag cans.i'm just so sick.
Just finish the book and live off the royalties.WB/MM (Write Book/Make Milions)

So I went broke a couple weeks ago but one $26 token. Played that token and released $2.50 of my bonus at FT.Played about 4 or 5 $1.25 90 man DS SNG's. Did well enough to keep about 2 buyins till I finished in 5th on Sunday for $5.05 (oooooh!). lolPlayed a $5.50 SNG in which I got no cards and finished...4th on the bubble. So that left me with $.63 of which is now unusable. So I was bored at work and played a $100 Freeroll not expecting anything. 1800 playersFinished 28th.Top $27 got paid. HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!ISABGot it all in PF with AAQQ double suited. Against JJ36. 36 on the flop.HAhahahahahahahaha!

I lost 30bb yesterday. Am I in?
I suppose it would depend on the limits, and if it was within your bankroll.If it was, then you don't suck at poker, SorrrryyyyyThen again, I'm so bad at poker I have no say over the admittance to the ISAP squad.
I am a 2-7 TD donk.That is all.
Once I build a bankroll again (and probably have to revoke my membership to the ISAP squad, or lie about doing well again..) I'm going to dedicate much of my time to 2-7 TD... I played the other night on my buddy's account, omg... I was winning 1/4 buyin pots with 10 lows and crap. People pushed w/ K low! It was sick.But then again, I'll probably bust, because hey, it's what we all do: lose money at poker, and then bitch to people about it on the internet.