Screw The Internet...move To Vegas!

Me and my 30 yr old brother currently are living in a 4bdrm 4bth house in Summerlin, Vegas...10 minutes from the strip. The house is super nice, 3300 sq ft with our own BBall court in the backyard. Im 22 and play poker for a living, been playing for a living for a while now so i know the ins and outs of vegas as well as how to play a mean game of poker in most all forms. rent is $425/mth and with utilities it will be around $550-give or take. We are looking for someone to move in that wants to play poker for a living, too. It can be hard finding any other kind of job out here without an IN. Plus, a house full of FCP donkeys would be fun. So, send me a PM if you are interested. Ill be checking my inbox for the next week or so and ill gladly answer any questions. l8er

Hey WRTO! I am thinking seriously about moving to Vegas but not as a player... I want to move with the company I work for. I had no clue you were still out there. Seems like things are going well for you which is good to hear. Take care and I wish you much success at the tables. T

FWIW - I can vouch that Chris is both a great guy and great player. I consider his offer to be a steal of a deal. Anyone thinking about moving to Vegas to play should consider this opportunity seriously.Mark

Hi theresa, you can move in too! You bring up a good point, if you already have the job lined up then there is no worries. We've just had trouble finding friends jobs in the past.Also, thanks for the kind words, mark. you're the best.

Me and my 30 yr old brother currently are living in a 4bdrm 4bth house in Summerlin, Vegas...10 minutes from the strip. The house is super nice, 3300 sq ft with our own BBall court in the backyard. Im 22 and play poker for a living, been playing for a living for a while now so i know the ins and outs of vegas as well as how to play a mean game of poker in most all forms. rent is $425/mth and with utilities it will be around $550-give or take. We are looking for someone to move in that wants to play poker for a living, too. It can be hard finding any other kind of job out here without an IN. Plus, a house full of FCP donkeys would be fun. So, send me a PM if you are interested. Ill be checking my inbox for the next week or so and ill gladly answer any questions. l8er
Jayson Weber need not apply.(sorry bro, could not resist)
on a highway
Invented by AlGore :club:

wow, if I could get a radio job in Vegas, I'd be breaking down your door. That sounds like the perfect deal right there. Good luck in finding someone to fill it!I'm super jealous of whoever gets the deal

FWIW - I can vouch that Chris is both a great guy and great player. I consider his offer to be a steal of a deal. Anyone thinking about moving to Vegas to play should consider this opportunity seriously.Mark
I think any of the old school strat posters can vouch for this.
i wish i had dropped out the 2nd time like I was planning...good luck finding someone.- Jordan
QFT.
I just sent you a PM. I'm in Vegas now.

I dont know much about UNLV but when i first moved out here i lied to people and told them i went to school there. They seemed impressed. #1 hotel/resturaunt management in US! its right behind hardrock, behind the strip. So i guess 15 minutes away like mark said.I dont know what else to tell you guys except its a steal. I gotta run and do some ****.