No Outdraws On Poker Stars Again, The Best Hand Won, I Love Poker Stars!

Played a hopeless site in full tilt yesterday back to poker stars today on 3 /6 nl tables, in 4 hours the following,i wake up with kk early, someone raises to 18$ in mid position with jj im one off button, i re rsie to $38, everyone fold he calls, flop comes 10 8 2, he fires$30 into pot, i raise all in to $600, he calls instantly, the turn a 8, the river a 6, the best hand holds up, i WIN $600. (Whewn the money went in the best hand stood up!) $1200 on table.SomeonE min raises to $12 from early position a flat call from the cut off, i m in big blind i call with 7 9 off suit. The flop comes down, 8 j 10, quality i flop nuts.I think the min raise from the guy in ealry position could be abig pair, so i bet $20, the guy who made min raise, raises to $65, the 2nd guy folds, great he has big pair im sure, i put him on hand and push all in for 1200$, he quickly calls, he had $550 total in his stack, he turns over aa as i suspected when he raise me on flop. The turn a 2, the river a 2. i win $550, (when the money went in the best hand stood up) totaL $1750I raise from mid position with kj to 16$ hearts, the button raises to $32, i suspect a big pair, or maybe ak , aq. everyone else folds, i cal. the flopq 8 2 all hearts, wow what a flop, bear in mind this guy has $1260 on table afetr winning a big pot earlier with a set. I bet out at $20, he takes some time and raises to $70, now im thinking big hand due to the min re raise and the time he took to raise, i push all in there and then because if he doesnt have an heart and a heart comes on turn i miss my chance at his stack, he quickly calls, he has qq, and has flopped a set, he has $1260, the pot is $2529the turn is j, the river 3. I win his $1260. (when the money went in the best hand stood up)total $3010 . I walk away after crushing table.The moral of the story is when you are ahead on poker stars and get the money in, the best hand usually holds up, on prima and full tilt this is not the case, how i love poker stars, and i live in united kingdom so i will be able to continue to crush stars. Oh forgeot to mention there was few times when i was in other hands , the guys who had big hands, like sets and flushes aginst me , they would check(slow play) then put small bets in on turn and river, too petrified not to get paid, i love these players, because you get all their chips when you have the hand and make them call all ins with inferior hands, when they have nut hands, they check , and slow play, and let scare cards come, this is the difference between a winner and LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what amazes me more, the fact that you can't spell words like "raise" and "hopeless" or the fact that you think 97 is the nuts on a JT8 board.

to the OP, would you consider recording these sessions and sending them to me so I can learn a thing or two?you seem awesome.also, you couldn't be any dumber or more insignificant if you were a rock in the grand canyon

Played a hoepless site in full tilt yesterday back to poker stars today on 3 /6 nl tables, in 4 hours the following,i wake up with kk early, someone raises to 18$ in mid position with jj im one off button, i re rsie to $38, everyone fold he calls, flop comes 10 8 2, he fires
raise is spelt raise in ukhopeluss is spelt hopeluss in uk also.
Clearly, you have proven me wrong. Thank you.EDIT: Oh yeah, spelt isn't a word.

why so may CLEVER DICKS " on this forum, they pick you up on spelling anything possible, im writing on a forum not a business letter , you think i check back through what i write for mistakes, NO, I write quickly .TOO MANY CLEVER D I C KS ON THIS FORUM, THE SORT THAT GOT THEIR HEAD FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET AT SCHOOL. AND ALWAYS PUT THEIR HAND UP WHEN THE TEACHER ASKED A QUESTION!!!!!!!

TOO MANY CLEVER D I C KS ON THIS FORUM, THE SORT THAT GOT THEIR HEAD FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET AT SCHOOL. AND ALWAYS PUT THEIR HAND UP WHEN THE TEACHER ASKED A QUESTION!!!!!!!
RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID THAT WAS PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get your head out of your arse.
I'm not sure if you have ever studied anatomy, but that's Ron's penis, not my head.
why so may CLEVER DICKS " on this forum, they pick you up on spelling anything possible, im writing on a forum not a business letter , you think i check back through what i write for mistakes, NO, I write quickly .TOO MANY CLEVER D I C KS ON THIS FORUM, THE SORT THAT GOT THEIR HEAD FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET AT SCHOOL. AND ALWAYS PUT THEIR HAND UP WHEN THE TEACHER ASKED A QUESTION!!!!!!!
Exactly what kind of response would you like to a brag post? I figured you to be bright enough to figure out what people's two most common responses would be. The first response would be one of indifference, and that person won't even bother responding. The second would be of ridicule, because no one likes a puffer, and responding any other way would just inflate the OP's head further. Instead nit-picking turns a boring post which no one cares about into a flame war, instead of a brag post which no one cares about. I for one am very proud of your unprecedented accomplishment of having 3 hands hold up. *golf clap* I'm still on the edge of my seat.
Played a hopeless site in full tilt yesterday back to poker stars today on 3 /6 nl tables, in 4 hours the following,i wake up with kk early, someone raises to 18$ in mid position with jj im one off button, i re rsie to $38, everyone fold he calls, flop comes 10 8 2, he fires$30 into pot, i raise all in to $600, he calls instantly, the turn a 8, the river a 6, the best hand holds up, i WIN $600. (Whewn the money went in the best hand stood up!) $1200 on table.SomeonE min raises to $12 from early position a flat call from the cut off, i m in big blind i call with 7 9 off suit. The flop comes down, 8 j 10, quality i flop nuts.I think the min raise from the guy in ealry position could be abig pair, so i bet $20, the guy who made min raise, raises to $65, the 2nd guy folds, great he has big pair im sure, i put him on hand and push all in for 1200$, he quickly calls, he had $550 total in his stack, he turns over aa as i suspected when he raise me on flop. The turn a 2, the river a 2. i win $550, (when the money went in the best hand stood up) totaL $1750I raise from mid position with kj to 16$ hearts, the button raises to $32, i suspect a big pair, or maybe ak , aq. everyone else folds, i cal. the flopq 8 2 all hearts, wow what a flop, bear in mind this guy has $1260 on table afetr winning a big pot earlier with a set. I bet out at $20, he takes some time and raises to $70, now im thinking big hand due to the min re raise and the time he took to raise, i push all in there and then because if he doesnt have an heart and a heart comes on turn i miss my chance at his stack, he quickly calls, he has qq, and has flopped a set, he has $1260, the pot is $2529the turn is j, the river 3. I win his $1260. (when the money went in the best hand stood up)total $3010 . I walk away after crushing table.The moral of the story is when you are ahead on poker stars and get the money in, the best hand usually holds up, on prima and full tilt this is not the case, how i love poker stars, and i live in united kingdom so i will be able to continue to crush stars. Oh forgeot to mention there was few times when i was in other hands , the guys who had big hands, like sets and flushes aginst me , they would check(slow play) then put small bets in on turn and river, too petrified not to get paid, i love these players, because you get all their chips when you have the hand and make them call all ins with inferior hands, when they have nut hands, they check , and slow play, and let scare cards come, this is the difference between a winner and LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q9 not 97 is the nuts on a j 8 10board sir...

this is hard to believe, but if you refrain from posting in a thread, it drops down until noone sees it. taking the opportunity to rain on someone's parade only keeps their stuff floating at the top. let the other threads flush it away.is it THAT hard to let someone have their 5 minutes of fame over something they feel sort of proud about? does every thread have to be flamed to a crisp?

I'm the No. 1 ranked pool player in my local billiards league. Does that count as a brag post?Flame away! Wait no, I want penis, give me the penis!!!Okay here's the penis.horse.jpg

SomeonE min raises to $12 from early position a flat call from the cut off, i m in big blind i call with 7 9 off suit. The flop comes down, 8 j 10, quality i flop nuts.
i know you've prolly already been flamed for this, but between today and yesterday i've realized you're just too big of a fecal retard for me not call you out.
What's the point of this thread other than to gloat?
he posted another thread about Full Tilt being rigged, so he posted this to show us. Actually, I'd like to see an actual hand history, but him retelling the story Melville style is nearly as good.
Q9 not 97 is the nuts on a j 8 10board sir...
thanks, Bizzle covered that in the first response.
this is hard to believe, but if you refrain from posting in a thread, it drops down until noone sees it. taking the opportunity to rain on someone's parade only keeps their stuff floating at the top. let the other threads flush it away.is it THAT hard to let someone have their 5 minutes of fame over something they feel sort of proud about? does every thread have to be flamed to a crisp?
is that how it works?Besides, it's more fun responding to dingbats and watching them puff their chest as opposed to ignoring them. You really don't know the history on the OP.
I depsoited for the 1st time to full tilt poker today and i tyhought i would share my experience of the site, it is worse than prima for outdraws.This is what happened in 3 hours of play at 1/2 tablesi have pocket kk , i rase, 2 callers flop of 345, the guy bets, i raise all in just in case he has an ace, which i suspect, amazingly the guy calls with aq, theturn 8 okay, the river a 2. he makes stRIGHT $200 doneNext big hand, i have pocket aa, a guy raises to 7 before me, i re-raiuse to 16, he calls, flop of q 10 9, he bets out 20$, i figure maybe aq or kq, i figure im ahead i puch all in for $200 he calls instantly he has pocket 10's and has flopped trips. Great another $200 done.Next one i have 75 clubs, there is a minimum raise a flat call and i then called on big blind. Flop of 3 clubs 8 6 2 all clubs, great i flop flush! i bet out 7$ i get flat called and then the guy on button raises to $25 i push aqll in, the 2nd guy calls and the button calls. The 2nd guy turns over kj clubs, he also flopped a flush the 3rd guy has 222, the guy with kj clubs wins pot another $200 doneNow the crowning glopry, i have 910 on button, there is 2 falt calers so i falt call looking for a stright draw or striaght. briliiant flop of 78j, brilliant i flop nuts!! not only taht i get action beofre me, a bet and a raise. of 7$ then $27 i push all in with staright, the 1st guy folds the 2nd guy calls, he turns over 910 the same hand, howver he has two diamonds, and there are 2 diamonds on flop, the turn a jack, the river q diamonds, he makes a staright flush and beats wme with the same hand, antoher $200 done. $800 down in 3 hours, i go to control panel and remove full tilt from my computer, today was 1st day i have played on there, is it always like this, i thought prima was bad fro outdraws, i for one will never play on full tilt again.twistyaaaa
Hey everyone,This is twistyaaa's post from the bad beat forum yesterday. Extremely enjoyable reading material I must say. Not just for his OP but for the incessant flames that come with it.Enjoy.
Clearly, you have proven me wrong. Thank you.EDIT: Oh yeah, spelt isn't a word.
Not that I care about the tool OP or all of you flaming him, but I got made fun of hard in school once by a teacher for using the word SPELT. I got all red-faced and embarrassed. I argued with her it was a word, but she didn't give in and had the other kids laughing at me. SO..........Spelt is actually 2 separate words. Past tense and Past participle of the word spell, and a type of wheat.http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spelt
on stars you never win when you put your money in on the best hand...its a know fact.
No. Just like the OP said. Stars is way better than FT. FT will put you on tilt. No doubt about it. Everyone KNOWS this! You stupid moron idiot bag ****** donk fish!!!

Funny, hands seem to hold up for me quite often on Stars when I'm ahead. They must not have caught on to me yet and will flip the "rigged" switch as soon as they notice their oversight.

I enjoyed the original post. I get out-drawn all the time on FullTilt 5-10 NLH. I just thought it was the nature of the beast. But apparently, there's a foolproof way to circumvent bad beats...by playing on Stars.