Movies You Saw On Tv As A Kid And Loved....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wizard... where the kid is absolutely sick at every video game. I think Fred Savage is in this one too.
QFMFT!I also remember the movie Little Monsters. It had Fred Savage and his younger brother, you know, the guy from Boy Meets World. I think it was Ben Savage.Some of you are a bit older than me (i'm 23), but I liked Little Big League, The mighty Ducks 1 and 2, and of course, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (And as the first poster said, 1 and 2 only. #3 blows.)-Shawn K
QFMFT!I also remember the movie Little Monsters. It had Fred Savage and his younger brother, you know, the guy from Boy Meets World. I think it was Ben Savage.Some of you are a bit older than me (i'm 23), but I liked Little Big League, The mighty Ducks 1 and 2, and of course, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (And as the first poster said, 1 and 2 only. #3 blows.)-Shawn K
don't forget might ducks 3

Airborne with Jack Black and Seth Green. The main star was some donk who never got another role. All I remember was rollerblading down a GNARLY hill and dudes throwing each other off the side of the road. DUDE! sick!

Airborne with Jack Black and Seth Green. The main star was some donk who never got another role. All I remember was rollerblading down a GNARLY hill and dudes throwing each other off the side of the road. DUDE! sick!
I used to watch that and Hackers back-to-back all the time.

i used to love all movies that had some kinda martial arts fighting in it, with my favorite being bloodsport.masters of the universe (he-man movie with drago as he-man) was one that i wore the tape out on.labyrinth is the movie that turned me into the only black david bowie fan on the planet (at least that i know of).oh, and the pinnacle of blaxxploitation kung fu movies, bruce leroy in the last dragon.

i was a really big fan of the golden child when i was a kid too. kind of a messed up movie to be a fan of when you're a kid, especially when the devil gets going, and they feed a kid porridge with blood in it, but i always used to watch it.

Also... The Last Starfighter... where the kid is awesome at this video game, but it turns out aliens put the game there to see who would be a good recruit for real starfighting. That movie ruled.
QFT :club:

The GooniesIndiana JonesMighty Ducks 2AlladinSlapshotBlazing SaddlesToy StoryThe Big SqueezeEight Heads in a Duffel BagBullet ProofTop GunFerris Bueller's Day OffThe Golden ChildBack to SchoolHigh School HighRumble in the BronxSome of my favs

Man! What nostalgia, have not seen that movie in years and loved it. Will have to rent it or something.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Iron Eagle.Also, one of my favorites to this day is Back to the Future. Am I the only one who like 9 to 5?Beverly Hills CopGhost BustersJohnny Dangeroulsy (my sister kicked me in the balls once................once)Breakfast ClubVacationTrading Places (Jamie Lee Curtis has a nice rack)

Man! What nostalgia, have not seen that movie in years and loved it. Will have to rent it or something.
They used to show it on Disney channel all the time. YES I WATCH THE DISNEY CHANNEL WHAT R U GONNA DO ABOUT IT!
The Wizard... where the kid is absolutely sick at every video game. I think Fred Savage is in this one too.
YOU SOB!!I always chime in with the Wizard!That movie kicked so much sweet asses!! "Gimmee Gimee Gimee, Jimmy Woods!"alsoAdventures in Baby sittingGremlinsthe movie with the little robot flying things that were aliens i thinkanything with Van DammeFlight of the navigatorshort circuit
YOU SOB!!I always chime in with the Wizard!That movie kicked so much sweet asses!! "Gimmee Gimee Gimee, Jimmy Woods!"also
"Yeah, well, uh, just keep your Power Gloves off her, pal"Never ending storyGhostbustersThe Great OutdoorsOh, and the G*I* Joe movie. Can't forget that one. Cobralalalala
Who didn't watch "Weird Science" and not want to "invent" a Kelly LeBrock of their very own.
ZOMG!! I was 1 of the horniest little kids, even to this day when i watch taht movie i hope they will come to their senses and get her clothes offwhich brings up another point.Is it ok to drug and rape a girl you created?ok, maybe thats extreme.. what if you just made her shower and sleep wiht you or you'd destroy her program thing