Help Me Find A College!

Currently I'm a Senior in High School who is having trouble finding a good college. I can get in to most places around the country, except for the upper elite schools. I live in Florida, but going out of state is not a problem for me as i'm looking to escape. I originally frew up in New England and will also consider heading back home there. I plan to study political science and have already shown great interest and leadership so far, so i look somewhat good to most colleges with a government program.My List for Applications Considering Want to go (tough to get in):Cornell University of ViginiaBoston CollegeUniversity of FloridaMaybe I get in (Maybe I want to go):NYUUSCUniversity of MiamiVassarVanderbiltLehighSaftey (Don't want to go, but i'll get in):Boston UniversityFlorida StateCentral FloridaAppalachian StateIf anybody has a good suggestion, and i'm open to a lot of places, big schools, small schools, rural, urban, whatever. I need help!ThanksAlso, if you see a school that you like, post it and if you see a school you dont like...post it

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving for Indiana University tomorrow as an incoming freshman. Should be tight, but I can't really help you considering I know nothing about those schools you mentioned.

I've basically grown up in VA, and UVA is next to impossible if you're not in VA. Kinda like Duke in NC.What do you want to study, before I pick some for you, you take it to heart and apply the next day? sw

I've basically grown up in VA, and UVA is next to impossible if you're not in VA. Kinda like Duke in NC.What do you want to study, before I pick some for you, you take it to heart and apply the next day? sw
Yeah thats the only reason why i'd go to Florida, its a really good school and im pretty sure i'd get in applying early, but I just don't want to be a Gator as bad as others around my area.And government, i would like to study government
I'm leaving for Indiana University tomorrow as an incoming freshman. Should be tight, but I can't really help you considering I know nothing about those schools you mentioned.
Go BOILERS!That is all.
The University of Michigan.Why? No charge for parties ever.
I grew up a Michigan fan so I am pretty excited to go see the Michigan vs. Indiana game, and watch my Hoosiers get run over.
Maybe I get in (Maybe I want to go):NYUUSCUniversity of MiamiVassarVanderbiltLehigh
F.u.c.k. SC! (From a UCLA grad). Anyway, good luck. LA is a great place to go to school.
DePaul.Consistently rated happiest students in the country. My gf went there...she liked it... plus you get to live in kick *** chicago! :)Just an idea though.
I wouldnt go near chicago. Apparently they have no taste in couches at all.
Didn't read anything in this post.Go to Rutgers University aka the State University of NJ. You too can become a gambling degenerate like me.
Meh, any REAL degenerate got his poor education NORTH Jersey. If you'd rather be a deformed gambler, go the the shore.
Yeah thats the only reason why i'd go to Florida, its a really good school and im pretty sure i'd get in applying early, but I just don't want to be a Gator as bad as others around my area.And government, i would like to study government
if you come to creighton university, you could take my into to politics class or my politics of developing areas class.