I have a couple questions for you guys since Im new around here.Did daniel really lose 1 million in the big game and quit? He must be broke then right?Is Jamie Gold the best main event champ of all time?Is jeff madsen the next phil ivey?Did phil hellmuth manage to win his 10th bracelet?Did a chimp really play in the main event?Did gus hansen really get run over by a bus?Is Chau Giang really broke?

Yes/no of course notNot even closeCould be, we'll have to wait and seeYes, he won the WSOP No Limit Hold’em Rebuy tourneyNo, the chimp wasn't allowed to playNo and quit askingI don't know who that is.All done? OK, thanks.

This is wrong all wrong.the first newb post MUST ALWAYS be titled:"A Question For Daniel""A Qick Question for Daniel" (please reply or something of the like)It must then be followed up by some terrible post about a very poorly played hand where he slow plays aces and gets stacked or something.Excellent effort though.

did you also make daniel a pot or pottery?also Wheres Jerry?
I was going to ask the same thing.
Guest suerte79

It Seem's 2 Me When Ever Some--1 Want's 2 Post Something of Consequence ... Some--1 Else Want's 2 Flame or Ban ... I Don't Understand This ... By The Way Jaime Gold Seem's 2 Have Phenominal Talent ... 1 Of The Greatest Display's of Talent Poker Has Ever Seen ... Can't Wait 2 Watch it But Check This Out ... (What up 2 H-Dog ... Sorry Hil) & Check it Out ... Don't Ban Me G ... But This Guy Sound's Like He Put on A Show

Is the lawsuit brought by the players against the WPT good for poker?
****, I cant believe I forgot to ask about the lawsuit and raymers response to daniels comments! :club:
It Seem's 2 Me When Ever Some--1 Want's 2 Post Something of Consequence ... Some--1 Else Want's 2 Flame or Ban ... I Don't Understand This ... By The Way Jaime Gold Seem's 2 Have Phenominal Talent ... 1 Of The Greatest Display's of Talent Poker Has Ever Seen ... Can't Wait 2 Watch it But Check This Out ... (What up 2 H-Dog ... Sorry Hil) & Check it Out ... Don't Ban Me G ... But This Guy Sound's Like He Put on A Show
You need to learn how to use apostrophes.
How many accounts do you have?Don't you get it when you've been banned like 5 times already?