Recent Jamie Gold Interview....must Listen

I'm disgusted reading this thread nevermind the interview itself.He didn't play well. Most of the other players sucked. Plus, a monkey can play big stack poker. It's not hard to win a tournament when you have 3/4 of the chips in play.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe he is talking bad about AC like that. After he knocked him out he was talking to Binger and he said something to the extent of " I knew I was 50/50 but thats that best shot im gonna get at him". If I see Gold here in Vegas I will pee on him...

all the peeps bashing Jamie Gold have nothing better to do with their life...its as simple as that. they are the same losers who crapped on Greg Raymer before spending a year calling Moneymaker a donk and then graduated to dismissing Joe Hachem as a fluke.Same group of insects with no personal accomplishments looking for a way to boost their deflated egos since they suck at poker.The fact that Jamie Gold misrepresented himself with what appears to be an 'embellished' past is totally irrelevant. He won the ME...played some brilliant big stack poker...owned the chip lead for 6 days straight and put on a masterful display of the best big stack poker the WSOP has ever seen.Who gives a sh1t whether the guy is a ******'....he is a better player than 99% of the noobs bashing him. (the same noobs who bashed Money, Raymer and Hachem)Yes Jamie Gold is a cocky, arrogant piece of sh1t...but who cares ? This is POKER so lets give the players who won the ME credit where credit is due.

all the peeps bashing Jamie Gold have nothing better to do with their life...its as simple as that. they are the same losers who crapped on Greg Raymer before spending a year calling Moneymaker a donk and then graduated to dismissing Joe Hachem as a fluke.Same group of insects with no personal accomplishments looking for a way to boost their deflated egos since they suck at poker.The fact that Jamie Gold misrepresented himself with what appears to be an 'embellished' past is totally irrelevant. He won the ME...played some brilliant big stack poker...owned the chip lead for 6 days straight and put on a masterful display of the best big stack poker the WSOP has ever seen.Who gives a sh1t whether the guy is a ******'....he is a better player than 99% of the noobs bashing him. (the same noobs who bashed Money, Raymer and Hachem)Yes Jamie Gold is a cocky, arrogant piece of sh1t...but who cares ? This is POKER so lets give the players who won the ME credit where credit is due.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cu in 4 years might not be my least favorite poster anymore
Considering the guy just won the ME, I think he's got enough people waiting to polish his nuts without you jumping in line. If the guy acts like a douche, why shouldn't he be called out on it? The man is the reigning WSOP Champ, so why shouldn't he be expected to act with a little class? I didn't watch the PPV so I can't comment on his play, but I can comment on his attitude, and my comment is that he's a complete assclown. Pretty sure I'm still allowed to, you know... state my fucking opinion.If you don't want to bash him, fine. If people bashing him bothers you, fine. If, however, you want to bash people for bashing him, then I feel sorry for you. And not in a "poor kid lost his puppy" sympathetic way, but in a "poor kid has to wear a helmet all the time" kind of pity.

Okay am I wrong in thinking that it is against the rules to say what your cards are in a tournament and then actually be holding those cards? How is it different than purposefully exposing one or both of your hole cards during a hand?

He may have sold off 50% of himself Johnny Chan may own 10% of the 12 milHe may (or may not) have been a big wig 'agent' in Hollywood (although it does appear that this is untrue)But put aside all your vindictive, accusatory bullsh1t for just a moment. Forget that you might have skeletons in your own closets you judgemental jerkoffsJamie Gold won the 2006 WSOP main event...PERIODhe played brilliant big stack poker and EARNED this bracelet....regardless of his checkered past and whatever you say.Im not jumping on the 'suck on Jamies nuts' bandwagon....Im just tellin it like it is....the guy won the main event of the WSOP end of story the rest is bullsh1t. Like him or not....his past doesn't mean sh1t. You people have no business judging him or calling him out ...calling him a lucky donk or whatever. The guy has checkered past so what the problemI guarantee you that 90% of the dipsh1ts bashing Jamie Gold (or Money, Raymer and Hachem for that matter) are misguided long term losers in the poker world with a jealousy complex.

Okay am I wrong in thinking that it is against the rules to say what your cards are in a tournament and then actually be holding those cards? How is it different than purposefully exposing one or both of your hole cards during a hand?
So that reminds me why didn't Gold have to sit out 10 min. when he turned over that j while the other guy was considering to fold or not?

the fact is... the guy is an *** clown douchebag.if its right or not to call him out? im not sure.but i dont mind telling it how it is.and that is that he is a moron.the guy cant play cards to save his life, he went on a "strategy" of play money donk raising 80% of hands, and this time he was one of the cows that snuck past the coyote.

the fact is... the guy is an *** clown douchebag.if its right or not to call him out? im not sure.but i dont mind telling it how it is.and that is that he is a moron.the guy cant play cards to save his life, he went on a "strategy" of play money donk raising 80% of hands, and this time he was one of the cows that snuck past the coyote.
this truly is the smartest thing cu has ever said.i've actually thought about depositing on bodog just to tell him offbut i decided i'd rather have hookers.

I was sitting up in the VIP section during the final table. We were not able to hear any of the players talk.But I was sitting next to some VERY rude friends of Golds. They were the typical LA fake boobs girls. They came and went every ten minutes to do "something" outside. They would badmouth a player anytime they won a hand agains Gold and were rude and didn't tip the waiters when they got them drinks. I just knew from those 2 woman, that I did not like him, just because of the company he kept.

I was sitting up in the VIP section during the final table. We were not able to hear any of the players talk.But I was sitting next to some VERY rude friends of Golds. They were the typical LA fake boobs girls. They came and went every ten minutes to do "something" outside. They would badmouth a player anytime they won a hand agains Gold and were rude and didn't tip the waiters when they got them drinks. I just knew from those 2 woman, that I did not like him, just because of the company he kept.
well, even his mother acted like a doucherag during the tournament. i'm sure you've heard about her "no money for charity" comment.
Gold: "Bodog told me that I was like Kobe Bryant coming out of high school"
That line killed me. There nothing like comparing yourself to an adulterer who nicknamed himself, "Mamba" (a large black snake which always gives me the snickers) to boost your own ego.I do give credit for the guy playing a great tournament and using a big stack to almost perfection, but it's only one tournament! Let's see how well he does do 5 years down the road.As you can tell, I don't like him.Mr. Gold, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
" Do you GUYS have espn up there? "Ok Buddy, were not living in igloo's and walking around in Tennis shoes!Well maybe in Manitoba:)Man this guy is going about it all wrong!
Last i checked though, we DONT get ESPN up here. At least not on the westcoast. We get some ESPN programming, but thats it.
He may have sold off 50% of himself Johnny Chan may own 10% of the 12 milHe may (or may not) have been a big wig 'agent' in Hollywood (although it does appear that this is untrue)But put aside all your vindictive, accusatory bullsh1t for just a moment. Forget that you might have skeletons in your own closets you judgemental jerkoffsJamie Gold won the 2006 WSOP main event...PERIODhe played brilliant big stack poker and EARNED this bracelet....regardless of his checkered past and whatever you say.Im not jumping on the 'suck on Jamies nuts' bandwagon....Im just tellin it like it is....the guy won the main event of the WSOP end of story the rest is bullsh1t. Like him or not....his past doesn't mean sh1t. You people have no business judging him or calling him out ...calling him a lucky donk or whatever. The guy has checkered past so what the problemI guarantee you that 90% of the dipsh1ts bashing Jamie Gold (or Money, Raymer and Hachem for that matter) are misguided long term losers in the poker world with a jealousy complex.
Hey moron, we bash Gold because he's an arrogant, lying, irritating weasel. This is where we vent. This is what we do. We judge people. Based on what we read and hear. If you don't want to hear it, go start a Jamie Gold Fan Club site. Then post messages to yourself. Membership total = 1.

From what I saw on the final table, he played a good big stack poker game. He was lucky, but what ME champ wasnt? He even got in better situations than Raymer (matchup wise).

I'm getting angry listening to this.
Me too. And he hasn't even come on yet. I hate the fact they're kissing his ***.
cu in 4 years might not be my least favorite poster anymore
ditto.

Wow, I can't believe this guy is going to be the poker Ambassador. I mean, he doesn't even play by the rules. Collusion, Illegal. Saying your hand? Illegal. I hope he dies in a freak escalator accident.