Recent Jamie Gold Interview....must Listen

Did DN really say "Oh man, if i could only play like this kid was playing!" "Lets say I was in, thats exactly what I would have done, whatever he was doing, it was absolutely brilliant...he absolutely dominated everyone."DN were you on crack, or was that just for the radio show?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is going to challenge Phil Hellmuth...one of the best if not the best tournament player in the world and the first HU poker Champion. GL Jamie. Im not a phil fan but you talk that much smack you will get owned. I cant wait. There will be a line of pros waiting to put Gold in his place. Ive said it before and ill say it again. What a d00che.

Man is this guy for REAL?" I Knew it was my year to win cause I was playing the best poker of my life"Ferguson told me " Don't listen to anyone, you are the best and keep doing what your doing"" I had cunningham sweating shaking and confused"" I made Lee put all his chips in and I knew 100% he didn't ahve AA or KK, its something only a poker player could know"I don't know but this guys attitude is going to rub alot of people the wrong way. He is so Cocky and ACTS as though he had no luck beating 9000 players." I was never all in, I played 2,3 and 2,5 and 89, And I even hit the nuts with those hands "Anybody a Fan?

Man is this guy for REAL?" I Knew it was my year to win cause I was playing the best poker of my life"Ferguson told me " Don't listen to anyone, you are the best and keep doing what your doing"" I had cunningham sweating shaking and confused"" I made Lee put all his chips in and I knew 100% he didn't ahve AA or KK, its something only a poker player could know"I don't know but this guys attitude is going to rub alot of people the wrong way. He is so Cocky and ACTS as though he had no luck beating 9000 players." I was never all in, I played 2,3 and 2,5 and 89, And I even hit the nuts with those hands "Anybody a Fan?
I think you need more inflection...Is ANYBODY a fan?see the difference. LOL what a d00che!

Jamie Gold will get RAILED in HSP 3. I cant wait to see him up against all the pros. HSP - Canadian edition?? WTF? So only Canadians can play? whats fun about that. Keep'em all in there.

" Do you GUYS have espn up there? "Ok Buddy, were not living in igloo's and walking around in Tennis shoes!Well maybe in Manitoba:)Man this guy is going about it all wrong!

"I didn't even look at my cards half the time"This dude talked for about 20min straight without the hosts getting a word in. I also HATE this guy now. This opinion is based solely on this interview.

So I just listend to this Rounders - The Poker Show interview with Jamie Gold and its pretty much Gold making an a$$ of himself the whole time talking about how great he is and how he is the best tournament player blah blah ...I remember something about him being compared to Kobe Bryant coming out of highschool and how he had Cunningham 'shaking and nervous and upset' . Here is the link for those who havent heard it.Jamie 'd00chebag' Gold InterviewAnyway at the end of the interview the guys say something about him being asked to do High Stakes Poker 3 and something about HSP - Canadian Edition. First of all, Gold will get eaten alive on HSP. Please feel free to flame away on this guy who deserves it. Second of all, WTF is HSP - Canadian Edition? Whats the point of that. Its like HSP but without all the great non-Canadian players!? BOO!...ok Im done...One more post and Im a Groupie! :club:

I've decided I just can't watch the ME knowing a tool like this ends up winning.I'm also considering giving up poker forever. It was cool 10 years ago, still ok 5 years ago, starting to go too pop culture 2 years ago, and now everyone and their grandmother plays poker. It's the hot thing for celebrities, commercials are all over the place, and my 11 year old cousin knows about pot odds.Maybe I'll take up competitive Monopoly or something.

I've decided I just can't watch the ME knowing a tool like this ends up winning.I'm also considering giving up poker forever. It was cool 10 years ago, still ok 5 years ago, starting to go too pop culture 2 years ago, and now everyone and their grandmother plays poker. It's the hot thing for celebrities, commercials are all over the place, and my 11 year old cousin knows about pot odds.Maybe I'll take up competitive Monopoly or something.
Dominoes is the new thing. WSOD on ESPN the a couple of weeks ago. I would shoot myself in the head if i ever actually sat down to watch that.Post 500...officially a Groupie! WOOT!
Dominoes is the new thing. WSOD on ESPN the a couple of weeks ago. I would shoot myself in the head if i ever actually sat down to watch that.Post 500...officially a Groupie! WOOT!
Lol...I've noticed dominos on ESPN. Then again, I've also seen paintball on ESPN a dozen times this month. Congrats on your groupihood.

i say an interview as the main event was still going on with Joe Hachem said to be humble. which i dont think Gold will be. i didnt watch the event on PPV but i saw the interview with him after he won the event and i just didnt like him. this sucks that he will be known as the world champion for a year

Man is this guy for REAL?" I made Lee put all his chips in and I knew 100% he didn't ahve AA or KK, its something only a poker player could know"" I was never all in, I played 2,3 and 2,5 and 89, And I even hit the nuts with those hands "
I think these two quotes sum everything up nicely... oh man those are zingers and a half...