***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alan is thinking that the odds have to break for him one of these times!!! lets face it alan has not been blessed by the card gods today !! any less of a player would be broke by now !!! i would also say hellmuth would have been out long ago if he was in alans shoe's

Anyone using Dish Network seeing their telecast pop in and out occasionally?At one point I was seeing the CLEVELAND BROWNS for about 15 seconds :icon_doh:NO BASTARDIZATION OF THE RULES!

Anyone using Dish Network seeing their telecast pop in and out occasionally?At one point I was seeing the CLEVELAND BROWNS for about 15 seconds :icon_doh:NO BASTARDIZATION OF THE RULES!
yeah... so what happend with charlie frye...
yeah... so what happend with charlie frye...
same thing that happened to jerry.
is it me or is richard lee easily the worst player at the table?
It's a tossup between him and Gold.Although Binger's A9 all-in call was retarded
Someone asked about their dish losing connection- I am having to keep up with the tournament here because my sattelite went out with the rain, and has been off for 4 hours- even though the rain stopped 3 hours ago. Directv blows!If anyone is taping/burning this- I would gladly pay a handling fee for a copy. Please!?
Damn...don't think I am going to be able to stay up to finish watching this. Hopefully, it will be heads up when I wake up.
Fuck that, I paid money, I will stay up to watch the whole damn thing.I actually stayed up till 9am in preparation for this.DIRTY SANCHEZ WILLIAMS COMING UP IN THE BOOTH!
Fuck that, I paid money, I will stay up to watch the whole damn thing.I actually stayed up till 9am in preparation for this.DIRTY SANCHEZ WILLIAMS COMING UP IN THE BOOTH!
Now that's dedication, I like your style. I gotta switch my interent connection seeing as how my connection d/c's every 15 minutes because of the 400Kbits/sec so I have to reset the modem
Now that's dedication, I like your style. I gotta switch my interent connection seeing as how my connection d/c's every 15 minutes because of the 400Kbits/sec so I have to reset the modem
dsl?