• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like 2 black aces a smuch as the next guy, but this tattoo means a lot more to me than aces does, and i have cracked more AA with 79 [along with the other mid suited connectors] than i have won with AA, hands down.
Lets go deal that cold for $1,000 a pop. What, you don't want to?U sure now?All right....
just got these done today. any tattoo fans?79nuts2.jpg79nuts.jpgi was born in 1979 and the 79 [preferably spades] is one of my favorite hands.
I hate to have to point this out, but the spades on the 7 are incorrect are they not? Aren't the two bottom spades supposed to be facing the opposite direction? Maybe all decks aren't the same - in which case I appologize... but they're flipped on the 3 decks I have here. The spades are mirrored on the 9 though - so i think you've got a problem.It's not the end of the world - but I think they could have done a better job.
I hate to have to point this out, but the spades on the 7 are incorrect are they not? Aren't the two bottom spades supposed to be facing the opposite direction? Maybe all decks aren't the same - in which case I appologize... but they're flipped on the 3 decks I have here. The spades are mirrored on the 9 though - so i think you've got a problem.It's not the end of the world - but I think they could have done a better job.
Yes you are correct. The two bottom ones should be flipped around.
Yes you are correct. The two bottom ones should be flipped around.
1 more grain of salt in the wound - The :club: in the middle on the 9s should be point the other way.9Spades.gif

It's pretty fucked up that everyones trying to make this guy feel like shit. The tats are cool and no one is gonna even think about it. So get off his back, and get back on your mothers.

As far as your tats go OP, whatever floats yer boat.Speaking of regretable tattos...This 18 year old kid showed me this HUGE tatto he had on his back (probably about 1/4 of his back) that showed a monkey bent over the knee of a redneck type cartoon character. The monkey was being spanked and had a rosey red ***. "Spank the monkey" being the subtle message I guess....Imagine living with that for the rest of your life...even if he comes to his senses and has it removed it will not be easy....

Wow....he's right, very UL to the OP. Oh well, nice tattoos, although I wouldn't have gotten them.

i got a big tat on my ribs...when somebody goes through that pain as well let me know how you felt about it...it was the worst pain of my life...almost thre up from it...the tats are cool dont let anybody tell you they arent

This reminds me to write up a busines plan for a tattoo removal business. The lasers are like $80K, and unless you got to be a doctor to run it, I figure you can rake about $5000 a week with 2 machines, a couple court contracts to remove gang tattoos, and the general pulic that will one day realize that the reason they don't draw on their nice shirts with markers is because it ruins the shirt, but their body is different because?

Your tatoos suck, and i burst into laughter when i saw the pictures. I cant believe someone would get them. HahahAND THEN it gets pointed out that the 7of spades is actually wrong!! HAHAHAYou are a TOOL!Just my opinion, you asked what we thought

okay well for starters, no i dont have a job that requires me to wear a suit, but that is hardly a problem, this isn't the early 1900's.
if you say so, but all 3 places offices i've worked at would not have hired me had i had visible tattoos
no, it is my shirtany more odds on my upbringing?the 79 spades is just a start, on my knucklees will be all 4 suits, in the empty space on my hand there will be the token luck charms [horseshoe, 4 leaf clover, dice etc] along with more detailed fire and some smoke.uhm lets see whos next, well i like playing the 79 quite a bit, i am no rookie at poker and nor am i naive, i know when i am beat and i know when i have the best of it. thanks for the compliment whomever said it looked good and well done, it sure was and i am very much impressed.if you want to see some more of my Ink check my signature and go to my blog, there are a few other pictures therei like 2 black aces a smuch as the next guy, but this tattoo means a lot more to me than aces does, and i have cracked more AA with 79 [along with the other mid suited connectors] than i have won with AA, hands down.
Now that is funny stuff... I am going to get a tattoo of an empty gatorade bottle. It is going to rule.
if you say so, but all 3 places offices i've worked at would not have hired me had i had visible tattoos
I'd like to think they wouldn't have hired you if you had composed a sentence like this in your interview!
Turn your card 180 degrees moron.
You're not the brightest are you ? So you're saying you should look at one of them upside down, and the other right side up ? Thanks for showing me the light, you fucking midget minded goat....