Gsn High Stakes Poker 7/24

aw man Matusow got busted by the krablarAHHAHAHAHHAHAnother hand added to the Mike Matusow blow up series.what a dumb play by matusow.. poor steam control... ALL IN... CALL KRABLAR shown by phil laak king high flush.no dance by the unabomber thoughanyone else feel Phil Laak plays with scared money besides me?Phil Laak has been so lucky in these sessions.Daniel did well this episode too. GO DN!

It was a good episode. I love Todd Brunson telling them to shut up when discussing yoga. Hilarious.
I think Todd is just mad because his physical capabilities would never allow him to come close to doing yoga =(

Anyone know what about how friendly Mike and Sheiky are in real life. Last years WSOp made it seem like they really hated eachother. In this episode Gabe throws out that Sheiky may have backed Mike (which I guess is possible.) Was last year's WSOP just a show?

Anyone know what about how friendly Mike and Sheiky are in real life. Last years WSOp made it seem like they really hated eachother. In this episode Gabe throws out that Sheiky may have backed Mike (which I guess is possible.) Was last year's WSOP just a show?
people make up..they are both such assholes they probably love to relate to each other and became friends
In this months issue of POKERPRO Magazine ... it states that Sean and Mike were not allowed to play in the game at the same time because Sean had a piece of Mike's action!!! I find this completely WILD too ... since I saw the two feuding personally at the WSOP last year and it was definitely REAL! They must have made up?Monster Pots...
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
When I was in vegas I saw them playing chinese poker together and they looked pretty chummy. If I were them I would put that show on ESPN too, I mean if it was'nt for that all he would be known for would be killing elderly women :club:
In this months issue of POKERPRO Magazine ... it states that Sean and Mike were not allowed to play in the game at the same time because Sean had a piece of Mike's action!!! I find this completely WILD too ... since I saw the two feuding personally at the WSOP last year and it was definitely REAL! They must have made up?Monster Pots...
this has been explained a ton of timesthey never hated each other, it was just one of those things that happens when you get down near the end of a big tournament and Mike thought sean was out of line.they are friends
this has been explained a ton of timesthey never hated each other, it was just one of those things that happens when you get down near the end of a big tournament and Mike thought sean was out of line.they are friends
how do you have that username and not have a dr. evil avatar?

Remember how when you were 7 you and your best friend would get into these knock-down drag-out brawls over something which seemed terribly important at the time and then completely forget about it the next day and start all over again.

were people talking about it right after the WSOP? I never saw anything and just always assumed they really hated eachother. I mean the way Todd talked about sheiky last episode of HSP, I think he really does hate the man
were people talking about it right after the WSOP? I never saw anything and just always assumed they really hated eachother. I mean the way Todd talked about sheiky last episode of HSP, I think he really does hate the man
I have no idea about Todd and Sheiky's relationship. I know that Mike has been asked about it numerious times, and his response every time has been that he and Sean are friends, and that he just thought sean was getting out of line so he had to go right back at him and bust him.
Isn't the Krablar K-3 offsuit, cuz Laak had K-3 of diamonds and made the flush.Someone please tell me if I am right or not about the Krablar, cuz I have onlyheard about it a few times.
Suited is the king krablar, but still a krablar.
aw man Matusow got busted by the krablarAHHAHAHAHHAHAnother hand added to the Mike Matusow blow up series.what a dumb play by matusow.. poor steam control... ALL IN... CALL KRABLAR shown by phil laak king high flush.no dance by the unabomber thoughanyone else feel Phil Laak plays with scared money besides me?Phil Laak has been so lucky in these sessions.Daniel did well this episode too. GO DN!
Please be quiet. Thanks,everyone else here.
anyone else feel Phil Laak plays with scared money besides me?
Yea...he counts his profit every time he's in a hand! I guess I would too though if it was one of the biggest if not the biggest game I've ever played.

I appreciate Phil Laak. Someone needs to show him the Krablar dance, though. I'm sure he would love to incorporate it into his list of craziness. I'm still rubbing my sides after laughing through the entire episode of the WPT Celebrity Event in the second season. Because of that one tournament, I now check people's pulses who dare go all-in over the top of my raises :club: On the topic of the Krablar, though... When I used to get fed up with my obvious tight style, I started to use position and bully a 72o to pick up a pot just so I could show it and get some calls. The random times when you hit 72o, it gets even better. Maybe I should use a different crappy hand that is just a little bit better and not so obvious, though... If the Krablar wasn't so popular, I'ld probably use it... maybe a j5 so I can start whistling "beat it"? Or 10 4 so I could rip up some trucker language? ... no, both bad... grr.... :: mind wanders ::Oh yes, back to the OP, props to Phil Laak.

Yea...he counts his profit every time he's in a hand! I guess I would too though if it was one of the biggest if not the biggest game I've ever played.
In his most recent article in Bluff, he talks about how it's like 3 times higher than he's ever played before...and how it represents his biggest cash game winning session ever. I really wanted to dislike the magazine out of loyalty to CardPlayer, but some of the articles are actually pretty decent. Laak has a great rambling, intelligent writing style that reflects the way he talks.