Event 5: 2500 Nlhe Short-handed

Down to 8. :D:club::D:D
Are u staying up till 7am again? Bars just closed down in Raleigh so we were forced back home.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u staying up till 7am again? Bars just closed down in Raleigh so we were forced back home.
wow...i was thinking damn why does the bar close so early. then i looked at my clock and noticed its a quarter after 2. where has the day gone?
I would like to add a "good for dutch boyd"! - Seriously, the crew thing went busto - he has the "condition" that he made public - and here he is final tabling and in contention. Good for him.
Am I the only one that thinks he is the most overrated poker player in the world. If you dont believe me watch him in the 2004 Razz Championship and then come back and tell me that he is not overrated.
LOL. I'm here all night long. Someone has to keep sending the mojo when everyone else is sleeping. :D GO KIDPOKER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D:D
wow...i was thinking damn why does the bar close so early. then i looked at my clock and noticed its a quarter after 2. where has the day gone?
In NY where i'm originally from the bars dont have a closing time :club: Damn rest of the country
Am I the only one that thinks he is the most overrated poker player in the world. If you dont believe me watch him in the 2004 Razz Championship and then come back and tell me that he is not overrated.
i dont think hes the MOST overrated but tht ft razz was pretty sad. i liked how fischman was calling out tj's hands from the rail and dutch would just suck it up some more.
I'm sure you arent the only one that thinks it. But he is certainly not a Chris Moneymaker.
dutch just knocked danny out flopped a set vs his aces
Thats ummm a joke right?

Sat Jul 01 23:15:00 PDT 2006Aces Cracked; Negreanu EliminatedStarting Chip Stacks: Dutch Boyd $430,000 Daniel Negreanu $390,000:From under-the-gun Daniel Negreanu raises to $20,000, Dutch Boyd calls. The flop comes 7diamond3club2heart, Negreanu bets $28,000, Boyd calls. The turn brings the 6spade, Negreanu checks, Boyd bets $75,000. Negreanu raises to $100,000, Boyd calls. The river is the Jspade and Daniel pushes all-in for his remaining $260,000, Boyd calls. Negreanu shows the AclubAspade, but sees the bad news when Boyd turns over pocket 7's for a set. Negreanu is eliminated in 8th place taking home $38,852 and Boyd has a massive chip lead of $820,000.

Sat Jul 01 23:15:00 PDT 2006Aces Cracked; Negreanu EliminatedStarting Chip Stacks: Dutch Boyd $430,000  Daniel Negreanu $390,000:From under-the-gun Daniel Negreanu raises to $20,000, Dutch Boyd calls.  The flop comes 732, Negreanu bets $28,000, Boyd calls.  The turn brings the 6, Negreanu checks, Boyd bets $75,000.  Negreanu raises to $100,000, Boyd calls.  The river is the J and Daniel pushes all-in for his remaining $260,000, Boyd calls.  Negreanu shows the AA, but sees the bad news when Boyd turns over pocket 7's for a set.  Negreanu is eliminated in 8th place taking home $38,852 and Boyd has a massive chip lead of $820,000. :club:

I guess boyd isn't overrated - and I just lost my bet. I'm mad and going to sleep. Ok bye

i dont think hes the MOST overrated but tht ft razz was pretty sad. i liked how fischman was calling out tj's hands from the rail and dutch would just suck it up some more.
That episode has to be one of my favourites. Fischman's commentary, Howard starting with great cards, ending up with 3 pair and then looking like hes on suicide watch and epsn's commentary on how bad Razz is = gold.
Shite.Well, my question still stands...why not play tight until the final table? But I haven't played and won as many tourneys as DN.
I think your completely right. Daniel should have just folded preflop and found a better spot.
I think your completely right. Daniel should have just folded preflop and found a better spot.
Or not have pushed immediately all in on the river.
That episode has to be one of my favourites. Fischman's commentary, Howard starting with great cards, ending up with 3 pair and then looking like hes on suicide watch and epsn's commentary on how bad Razz is = gold.
Guess thats karma for Daniel busting on Dutch's Razz game on The Circuit...oh well we still got another 5 weeks of tournies