Songs For A 11 - 12 Year Old Softball Tournament

OK So I have to do the PA for my daughter's softball tournament this weekend.Need about 20 - 30 songs for 11 - 12 year old girls, 3 day tournament.Open for suggestions, but obviously has to be kid/public friendly and upbeat.This is what I have so far, some my 12 year old daughter helped pick ...national anthemPut me in coachymcachicken dance shoutcha cha slidewe will rock youwe are the championstake me out to the ball gamerhianna - SOShips dont lie - shakiralife is a highway rascal flattsdani california - red hot chilli peppersgirl next door - saving janedance dance - fall out boybest of both worlds - hannah montanamickey - tony basilgrease mixgood charlotte - the anthemthe lion sleeps tonightsome classic ballfield songs im missing?

national anthemPut me in coachymcachicken dance shoutcha cha slidewe will rock youwe are the championstake me out to the ball gamerhianna - SOShips dont lie - shakiralife is a highway rascal flattsdani california - red hot chilli peppersgirl next door - saving janedance dance - fall out boybest of both worlds - hannah montanamickey - tony basilgrease mixgood charlotte - the anthemthe lion sleeps tonightsome classic ballfield songs im missing?
for some reason i always thought it was someone else to did that song.. not sure who, but i seem to remember it being a solo artist, or a band named after a guys name... i'm probably just an idiot though

I want your sex.Sexual Healing.Like a Virgin.hmm... I can't think of any more good ones for this age group.

Beach Boys songs are generally good for this kind of thing.Also some ballgame staples..."Cotton Eye Joe" by Rednex"Macarena""Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba"Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor"Love Shack" by The B-52's"Tequila" by The Champs"Louie, Louie" by The Kingsmen"Wild Thing" by The TroggsAnd finally some other good songs..."I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow"Walk Of Life" by Dire Straits"Summertime Blues" by Eddie Cochran"ABC" by Jackson 5"Ready To Go" by Republica"La Bamba" by Richie Valens"Wannabe" by Spice Girls"Yakkety Yak" by The Coasters"My Sharona" by The Knack"We Like To Party" by Vengaboys"The Sign" by Ace of Base"Blue (Da Ba Dee)" by Eiffel 65"Walkin' On The Sun" by Smash Mouth"Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi

for some reason i always thought it was someone else to did that song.. not sure who, but i seem to remember it being a solo artist, or a band named after a guys name... i'm probably just an idiot though
Rascal Flatts just released a re-make of the song for the movie Cars.
Beach Boys songs are generally good for this kind of thing.Also some ballgame staples..."Cotton Eye Joe" by Rednex"Macarena""Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba"Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor "Love Shack" by The B-52's"Tequila" by The Champs"Louie, Louie" by The Kingsmen"Wild Thing" by The TroggsAnd finally some other good songs..."I Want Candy" by Bow Wow Wow"Walk Of Life" by Dire Straits"Summertime Blues" by Eddie Cochran"ABC" by Jackson 5"Ready To Go" by Republica"La Bamba" by Richie Valens"Wannabe" by Spice Girls"Yakkety Yak" by The Coasters"My Sharona" by The Knack"We Like To Party" by Vengaboys"The Sign" by Ace of Base"Blue (Da Ba Dee)" by Eiffel 65"Walkin' On The Sun" by Smash Mouth"Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi
Great One!
kelly clarkson
I actually had a Kelly song, but my daughter said she's no longer cool with'her crowd' *shrug(
Rascal Flatts just released a re-make of the song for the movie Cars.
Yup. Tom Cochran did the original, but the rascal flatts one is pretty good too.

Pretty much have to play All Star by SmashmouthFlagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger (edited version)Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy SlimHey, Ho, Let's Go! - RamonesTakin' Care of Business - BTOWelcome to the Jungle - GnRGuerilla Radio - Rage Against the MachineMy Hero - Foo FightersNice Guys Finish Last - Green Day

anything from - green dayangels and airwaysthat narles barkley song, kids eat that up.talk dirty to me - Poisonsalkt n peppa push itace of base, i saw the signinner circle - girl i want to make you sweat

My Step Daddy is a hillbilly and tries to finger me while I sleep.

anything from - green dayangels and airwaysthat narles barkley song, kids eat that up.talk dirty to me - Poisonsalkt n peppa push itace of base, i saw the signinner circle - girl i want to make you sweat
wow, its not an act, you really are gay
OK So I have to do the PA for my daughter's softball tournament this weekend.Need about 20 - 30 songs for 11 - 12 year old girls, 3 day tournament.Open for suggestions, but obviously has to be kid/public friendly and upbeat.This is what I have so far, some my 12 year old daughter helped pick ...national anthemPut me in coachymcachicken dance shoutcha cha slidewe will rock youwe are the championstake me out to the ball gamerhianna - SOShips dont lie - shakiralife is a highway rascal flattsdani california - red hot chilli peppersgirl next door - saving janedance dance - fall out boybest of both worlds - hannah montanamickey - tony basilgrease mixgood charlotte - the anthemthe lion sleeps tonightsome classic ballfield songs im missing?
Centerfield - John Fogerty
http://www.rif.org/