Fidler day #2: Wsop Lake Tahoe Live Updates

Keep it up Brian. If you were to win this do you get too play in the wsop tournament of champions?
yup sure would...but let's not get ahead of ourselves here...long way to go still
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup sure would...but let's not get ahead of ourselves here...long way to go still
Get your sleep and eggs & bakey ? Now prove your manhood.....hit the greens with DN ....wait , he's playing online poker...
you're damn right....thanks everyone for cheering me on earlier today. I was psyched to read all the good wishes during the breaks and all.oh...and about that hand where i bet JC 60k in to a 250k pot or so...DN said it was perfect...he liked the underbet. See? might know what i'm doing afterall :club:
I wasn't questioning the play. I was asking what your reasoning was for it. :)I, personally, love underbetting the river if it's the only way I think I can stack someone. I just wanted to see if there was something specific you picked up that made you think that was your only chance! Regardless, I don't want to jinx you by saying, "Enjoy your victory", so I'll just think it.
I wasn't questioning the play. I was asking what your reasoning was for it. :)I, personally, love underbetting the river if it's the only way I think I can stack someone. I just wanted to see if there was something specific you picked up that made you think that was your only chance! Regardless, I don't want to jinx you by saying, "Enjoy your victory", so I'll just think it.
ehh....you just said it....now if he blows it, we come after your head with a stick...
So if he gets short stacked at the final table...does Daniel give him a tap on the shoulder?
lol.i posted a dismissive rant the other night about the protege thing, but f@ck it: GO FIDLER.
You taught him well.
Maybe DN could use a little bit of the pupil teaching the teacher!!! Great job Fidler, stay strong and finish this thing!!And hell with the next protege' tourney, Right now I'd just as soon have some lessons from fidler!! :club::D:D:D

Haven't really had a chance to get a word in yet, and my knee jerk reaction is, " ****, this could have been me", but my genuine feeling is, " Hell yeah, good job Brian!!" You guys did not get a chance to hang out with and get to know him a little- he was almost, well, sweet. He had us all sign this poster we all were given with a picture of DN on it and a protoge sign, just because he thought it would be neat to get it framed. A genuinely nice guy and I wish him the best. Meanwhile, I can't win a Main Event seat to save my life, but, oh well. Take it down, Brian, and don't forget the egos you stomped on and dreams you set back temporarily to get there. :club: You're a good guy, you deserve this- now, go ****ing win it!!

Haven't really had a chance to get a word in yet, and my knee jerk reaction is, " ****, this could have been me", but my genuine feeling is, " Hell yeah, good job Brian!!" You guys did not get a chance to hang out with and get to know him a little- he was almost, well, sweet. He had us all sign this poster we all were given with a picture of DN on it and a protoge sign, just because he thought it would be neat to get it framed. A genuinely nice guy and I wish him the best. Meanwhile, I can't win a Main Event seat to save my life, but, oh well. Take it down, Brian, and don't forget the egos you stomped on and dreams you set back temporarily to get there. :club: You're a good guy, you deserve this- now, go ****ing win it!!
I need to invite you to the next home game lois seeing as you live in phoenix....

this is pretty freakin cool for DN and the protege promo. Here is a question that may have been answered and I missed it in my current state of fatigue, but since DN is "backing" Fidler or just giving him a freeroll? Basically does DN stand to profit from any of the $$ Brian makes, or is it all Fidler's?btw nice job man, keep powning these peeps. take it down in the name of FCP

bwahahhaha

FidPoker, Here's my question... Is 9th place for 31k already your biggest cash ever? Or no.

FidPoker, Here's my question... Is 9th place for 31k already your biggest cash ever? Or no.
definately, unless you count the Protege tournament, which was $40,000 in buy-ins.
definately, unless you count the Protege tournament, which was $40,000 in buy-ins.
Question - Will you cry like Adam Friedman if you choke ? This is hypothetical of course, you can't choke with all of this support...And perhaps FCPInfo could change your "Poker Forum Newbie" title to something more suitable....perhaps....DN's Pwner ?
Brian, congrats on your success.. The only thing I fear is that people wont be giving you the respect you deserve and claiming it was DN's "coaching." You are obviously a stud to have made it this far and most (if not all) was your own doing. Good job and I'm rooting for ya!
this is pretty freakin cool for DN and the protege promo. Here is a question that may have been answered and I missed it in my current state of fatigue, but since DN is "backing" Fidler or just giving him a freeroll? Basically does DN stand to profit from any of the $$ Brian makes, or is it all Fidler's?btw nice job man, keep powning these peeps. take it down in the name of FCP
It's all Fidler's - that's part of the contest winnings.But, I'm sure Daniel will make more $ indirectly because of it.
It's all Fidler's - that's part of the contest winnings.But, I'm sure Daniel will make more $ indirectly because of it.
Absolutely, this is practically limitless publicity.