2006 World Series Of Poker Bracelet Uneveiled

Shut UP! I just got one of these out a quarter machine at Food Lion!Seriously folks, I just flew back from the WSOP and boy, are my arms tired.Ok Ok. The damn things are so ugly I would immediately frame it and put it up near other trophies; wouldn't get caught dead wearing it.

wosp new bracelet. Didnt know if anyone saw the new bracelet for the wosp this year yet.
Nice...now do you have the email address for the organizers?I wanna make sure it fits my wrist juuuust right. :club:

Hey Im no big jewelry guy but you can bet your bollocks to a barnyard that if I won the WSOP ME I'd wear that sucker at least for a little while. Are you kidding me? It would be about the greatest achievement of your life, theres no way you wouldn't wear it.

Hey Im no big jewelry guy but you can bet your bollocks to a barnyard that if I won the WSOP ME I'd wear that sucker at least for a little while. Are you kidding me? It would be about the greatest achievement of your life, theres no way you wouldn't wear it.
Totally. I'd wear that ugly *** thing EVERYWHERE. :club:

"Einhorn is Finkel.......Finkel is Einhorn.......Einhorn.....is a MAN!!!"

I think it is madatory that you have to be an old fat Italian in a velvet tracksuit with a wife beater showing to wear this bracelet.
If I won the WSOP main event that is EXACTLY how I would dress....therefore the bracelet would be perfect.
Nice...now do you have the email address for the organizers?I wanna make sure it fits my wrist juuuust right. :D
sry fleung, they don't make ones that small for us asians.... :club:

I can't wait to win one of these this year. but when I do, I'm sure it'll fit "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, LIKE A GLOVE!"

I can't wait to win one of these this year. but when I do, I'm sure it'll fit "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, LIKE A GLOVE!"
and if you dont win! "Why dont you cry about it, SADDLEBAGS!"