Actors Playing Poker Players

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john leguizamo as stu ungar
pointless. Ungar was already played by Michael Imperioli, who is a. a far better actor than Leguizamo and b. looks way more like Ungar than Leguizamoso, NO.
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay...I'll give it another shot:Jennifer Tilly...SoC254.jpg...Played by Keeley Hazelkeeley23dr.jpgEven if I'm not all that close I don't think you guys are gonna mind are ya?

if jennifer tilly is an actor and poker player, does that mean she can play with herself?
FYP ...and yes she can!!! LOLBut seriously, yea, she should play herself.
if jennifer tilly is an actor and poker player, does that mean she can play herself?
Well she coooould but that would defeat the purpose of the thread and then we wouldn't have a nice picture of Keeley.Anyways, couldn't it be like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer tried out for the part of Kramer and got denied? Maybe Jen won't be able to play herself. With herself? for sure...of herself? who knows?!
  • 2 weeks later...
Nick Shulman:nick.jpgPlayed by...freddie_prinze-jr-02.jpgFreddie Prinze JR
I've always thought shulman looked like the old guitar player from limp bizkitborland_wes_01l.jpgnot the greatest pic, but it's hard to find pics of him where he isnt dressed up like a retard