I Called In Sick Today

I'm not meaning to brag about my job, just that I spend all day working with people who make tons of money. my job pays very little and I'm everybody's bitch, but I can see lots of opportunity out there. for others.

Its boogieing here too.

Can't wait until the trillions dumped into a deflationary economy whipsaw back around and decapitates everyone. Annoying that all the bandwagon-jumping fags buying real estate won't feel the pain like they deserve for making such bad decisions that will turn out to be accidentally correct.

Fun Fact: Cropdusting drones are illegal in the US.

That fact may or may not be factual.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Wait, what is going on there? Also, you think that girl is an 8 or better?

I'm glad you said something. I thought he was talking about the sparkly thing embedded in her face.

I clicked back into that girl's pictures and they made me incredibly sad for her. I don't know why.

She's not very pretty without help.

That girl is very credibly somebody's 10.

The eyebrows are a major defect but in my eyes, those genetics are 8.5-9 all day long.

I assume you're trolling. She looks like she got tapped with the downs stick. Fake tits aren't genetic.

My default is to disagree with Guap on most all things, but, um, yeah. I have to agree here. I don't think I'd even give her a second look if I was out on the town and I don't have much for standards (being a 2 myself).

I am instantly skeptical of any woman that is over made up, which that girl certainly is. And WTF with the sparkly thing on her face, besides trying to distract us from her average looks? There is a girl a friend of mine used to date...well had two kids with. I've seen her not all made up and she is a solid 7 or 8, absolutely amazing body too. But every recent picture she puts on Facebook her makeup is so over done it brings her down to a 4 or 5. One of the many things I don't understand about women.

I think it is very interesting to find out that scram definition of a girls hotness (using a simple 1-10 rating scale) is based on her hotness as compared to himself. That girl is a 6 at best, her chest is purchased. The eye brows are godawful, the makeup is hiding an average face and the rest of her body (from those pictures) seems very average as well.

Now, with all that being said. If I am single, I would 100% have sexual relations with her.

• Like 1

Submitted without context

8CEFC078-585C-4E94-8ECD-C2FBBE397158_zpsjqaawyll.jpg[/url]

• Like 1

Well said SA, well said.

• Like 1

Let me rephrase the "8.5-9" saying to "she is a firm 9".

All the horseshit about her being made up or having fake tits is pointy-elbows nonsense.

Granted, the bizarre face jewelry thing is outside my wheelhouse but a fact every man must accept is that if he is going to **** younger women, he must be willing to accept their strange ways and customs.

Submitted without context

8CEFC078-585C-4E94-8ECD-C2FBBE397158_zpsjqaawyll.jpg[/url]

Fire hot.

Has that latina "I tried to dye my hair lighter but all I got was this lousy purple" thing going on but yes.

She is extremely attractive. Not breeding genetics but that is someones 10.

i don't do the 1-10 thing. it's either i'd hit it or i wouldn't, usually the former.

such a binary world...do you make no allowances for number of beers?

Fire hot.

Has that latina "I tried to dye my hair lighter but all I got was this lousy purple" thing going on but yes.

She is extremely attractive. Not breeding genetics but that is someones 10.

Jennifer Lawrence is scrumptious.