I Called In Sick Today

Is this part of a wife is out of town celebration, or melt down?

I never melt down. Well, I do, but it's usually work related.

She was back and went with. It was a 24hour excursion

Drank WAY too much, didn't eat nearly enough, vomited. It's been a while since that has happened.

Thankfully I didn't get any on the steering wheel.

Kidding, the wife drove

No hangover to speak of.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Big fan of the drinking induced vomiting. Gotta recalibrate every once in awhile.

Department Christmas party tomorrow. We're going to a brewery here in town to drink and play this one dice game. Can't remember what it's called but there's 6 rounds. Most rounds won wins. You win a round by being the first to roll 21 of the current rounds.

Debating on if I want to bring "cards against humanity" or not. I'll be the youngest there by 6-7 years. Not sure how it'll go over.

Also doing the ugly Xmas sweater again. think I'll skip the turtle neck and just wear the vest over a nice button down.

• Like 1

We do a department party and then the company has a Xmas party as well. I actually get along well with some of my coworkers. For some Brvydamned reason they see me as the "young, cool, party guy" and get a kick out of my debauchery. Which really isn't even that much. But when you're at home with kids going out for drinks on a school night is raising hell, I gues.

• Like 1

I've got to get moved to Northern CA. Driving 400 miles just to get to the area I need to be in, the reverse going home at the end of the week is already getting to be a drag.

Currently in Union City (Bay area). Had dinner at Texas Roadhouse for the first time and and the bone in rib eye. Pretty damned solid except the seasoning was very salty. That's saying something for me since I love salty foods. Still solid overall though.

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love Fred Hoiberg more than I do, he goes and tweets a Chris Farley quote.

I had to google fred hoiberg.

just switched car insurance and I'm saving thirty a month, exact same coverage. also received my notice to schedule for the far section of the cpa. shit is getting done today.

what are you nerds up to??

Im offended by how cold it is all of a sudden. I will move to a warm climate someday, no question. And the sooner the better.

Oh hey, I just asked around and it appears we're all full down here. Sorry man, I'll keep my eye out though

• Like 3

Not so sure. Mexico doesn't much care for Mexican.

• Like 1