I Called In Sick Today

Engagement party--what a hustle.

That's some good luck you have there tilty, can't recall ever losing something and having it returned.

Well, let's see if it shows up before we feel too lucky about the situation.

tilt he wants your address to come rob some more stuff

Also this.

At the rate Napa and SA are going they are going to have to be ok with ready made families since finding one in her early 30's without kids will be like winning lottery.

Or they'll have to emulate shake and start dating high school girls.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

When I got back to the office I got a letter from another client saying they were removing their accounts as well. Only 2 million but still not the time for that. Rough day. My boss is going to be unhappy.

When I got back to the office I got a letter from another client saying they were removing their accounts as well. Only 2 million but still not the time for that. Rough day. My boss is going to be unhappy.

How much do you custodian?

"Money coming, money going, ain't like you can take it witchu"

- Drake, 2013

How original of him. If he started at the bottom, where does he stand currently?

we hired a trust guy who is waiting out a two year noncompete. he's failed the 65 2x, kinda wondering if it even matters if he fails a third time and has to wait the six months. either way, it's two years until he makes it rain.

edit: look guys, I'm just trying to add topical conversation, you can do whatever

So I get up as usual and go into work. Around 1:45 my boss e-mails something about me being off. I respond "When I was off? When was this?" Turns out she intended for us to be off today since we had to travel on Labor Day. She told the other two DM's that went but never told me, though she was sure she had. Sucks to work a Friday you didn't have to work.

Not winning.

• Like 1

as far as how I acquire money for a down payment, does it matter if it was inherited? I seem to remember someone telling me that banks look at gifted money differently? my mind is a mess and maybe that was a different conversation area?

my work is moving offices, only adds a minute or two to my commute, but moves it closer to real nice housing. a nice $150k condo would be real sweet.

as far as how I acquire money for a down payment, does it matter if it was inherited? I seem to remember someone telling me that banks look at gifted money differently? my mind is a mess and maybe that was a different conversation area?

my work is moving offices, only adds a minute or two to my commute, but moves it closer to real nice housing. a nice $150k condo would be real sweet.

wait 3 months and it's a non-issue. basically they will ask for 3 months bank statements, pay stubs, and statements for any other accounts you hold (trading accounts etc). they'll track your deposits/withdrawals and make sure everything looks kosher. if they see a deposit that doesn't have a stub they'll want paperwork, even it's you depositing the $5 birthday check from gam-gam.

• Like 1