Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

My boss is back in town. My assistant was fired last week, so its been a mess. Going through her work had been horifying. She literally couldn't do anything right.

That's a lot of passive voice--did you do the firing? Or were you wormtongue, and whispered to hr?

I'm visiting aging relatives, and am driving a 2005 VW golf. The brakes feel soft to me--can someone give me an acceptable quote range? I worry they get taken advantage of.

That's a lot of passive voice--did you do the firing? Or were you wormtongue, and whispered to hr?

I didnt have to anything, her incompetence led to fraud against one of our clients and then she lied to cover it up. Step into my office cause youre motherfvcking fired.

• Like 2

I'm visiting aging relatives, and am driving a 2005 VW golf. The brakes feel soft to me--can someone give me an acceptable quote range? I worry they get taken advantage of.

Hard to know without seeing the car or location. Are you still in Chicago or is this in CA?

If it's just pads, it should be less than $150. If it's pads and rotors it should be under $300. If it's pads, rotors, calipers, and brake line, it could be $800.

Today is my last day of work for awhile. I'm off tomorrow, and also the following two weeks. I go back the 28th.

I'm looking forward to it.

napa that is not what one would assume a portable grand piano would look like.

OH SHIT GUYS... verizon has finally updated their awful plans and now they have actual single line plans for decent prices. look who might just upgrade out of the iphone 4!

• Like 1

Today is my last day of work for awhile. I'm off tomorrow, and also the following two weeks. I go back the 28th.

I'm looking forward to it.

Boo this man. I should have been whatever you are.

Nap, whats up? Hows BC?

Shake, you get that job or what?

Brvy what you gonna do on your time off?

Tilty you still in chi town?

Hank you killed someone at work yet?

Jubi, you still you?

Fritzy, hows the cat?

Frau, hows your stuff?

Anybosy else?

And I'm just great, friend, thanks for asking.

Damn, that's hanks role.

I am still in chicago but just barely. I'm currently sitting at the midway airport but my flight isn't for 2 hours. I hate being late but it's boring as hell to be this early too. One of the execs that was in the training class with us gave me a ride though so beggars can't be choosers. Good networking time too.

I had a brief text conversation with my boss and she said the store visits went well in my district this week. Did I mention that both owners, the CEO, VP and Senior Director were both in CA visiting stores this week while I was gone? Definitley not ideal but it sounds like it went good.

• Like 1

I'm drunk and high in the afternoon, shooting a bow down a flight of stairs into a 3D target, killing time until I'm sober enough to drive to pick up a gun I ordered.

Just livin' man. Reaallly slacked on working out this week because I was dealing with some life stuff/being lazy. Going tonight though. Been slacking a lot of aspects of my life lately, actually.

BC's been...meh. Work's fine...she usually comes over to my cube once or twice a day to shoot the shit or go to the breakroom and get coffee. Last week she asked me to go get a drink with her and she picked me up. Went and had a few drinks and when she was dropping me off I went to lean in for a kiss and she heismen'ed me into a hug. I said sorry, i'm drunk, and shes like oh, were you trying to kiss me? and I'm like yeah and then somehow we ended up making out a little. I dont' know. I'm not like hung up on her anymore or not as much. I've been talking to a girl on tinder the past week...she's chubby but whatever. Not trying to wife her. I'm dumb.

• Like 1

Next time a girl you're into makes out with you, get super handsy and see how she plays it. Adult women don't generally make out with people they aren't willing to sleep with. Always push for a little more than what's on the table, and only good things happen.

Next time a girl you're into makes out with you, get super handsy and see how she plays it. Adult women don't generally make out with people they aren't willing to sleep with. Always push for a little more than what's on the table, and only good things happen.

you're missing some of the story here, I think

you're missing some of the story here, I think

I wasn't really trying to be helpful, I was just going to slowly build that thought to it's rapiest logical conclusion.

• Like 2

Cat is good. he's on an all wet food diet now. Vet said he's overweight, didn't know dry food is bad for them.

Nice. My pets have all been on wet food for a while. Across three animals, it's fixed like seven health problems.

Frau, hows your stuff?

Well, Essay, I'm a little tilted right now. My FWB told me he really liked me, then a few hours later, told me he loved me, and then hours after that, more of the same.

My tiny sliver of rational brain knows what he meant--we've known each other for years. He has string friend feelings, mixed with some romance, and topped with being a cross country thing. He and I are opposites in this way. It's easier for him to tell me he loves me than to stay in touch.

I need to get a good night of sleep, and when I get back to CA, see if I can put myself on some OK Cupid or something and just cycle through any likely candidates.