Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Gonna go play some pool and have some beers with my roommate. Never been to this bar on a tuesday. There is a suprising amount of talent for a shitty dive bar on Friday/Saturday here though. The waitresses that are usually working are very nice as well. Like, attainable nice. Well, maybe not for me. But still.

Napa why are you only marrying a woman who has touched Essay's junk? And what kind of protocols do you have set up?

(I feel like this type of joke has been made infinity times on the internet. I had an unsatisfying day, and I'm drowning my sorrows in mushroom and jack burger, onion rings, and root beer. Women get heart disease too, right? I can still count on it.)

• Like 2

Fore

vu51ZWJ.jpg

Struck it decently today. Had a number of godd shots, i improved, but need tons of work. Its a process

Here's what I did today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwQa_1EBv9w

The guy I'm skiing with is far better than I am (witness my revolutionary stopping technique for example) but since this was the first time I've skied powder and I don't have powder skis, I'm pretty happy. I may never go back to snowboarding again.

• Like 4

my friend's friend, who is somewhat like a middle management guy, has me slated to write the logic for their portfolio rebalancing system. basically, it's trying to avoid paying capital gains when they do a rebalance, but some of the positions that get partially sold off are not big enough to process a subsequent buy (like, it did a tiny sell in a roth, or whatever). along side this, the department boss has me training on scanning, naming, and electronically filing documents for the financial planners.

it's an interesting mix of responsibilities.

the ayco HR person is in full apology mode. my reference was furious with them over not following through, so suddenly she's flexible. I guess I'm doing the phone screen with them on friday, but there's not much hope that I'll have time in my schedule to step away to even skype, let alone drive or fly out. people just don't get time off in their first 90 days unless it was arranged prior to being hired, apparently.

I bought a comforter/sheet set in a bag at target for $22 tonight which was pretty good value, I thought.

• Like 1

Here's what I did today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwQa_1EBv9w

The guy I'm skiing with is far better than I am (witness my revolutionary stopping technique for example) but since this was the first time I've skied powder and I don't have powder skis, I'm pretty happy. I may never go back to snowboarding again.

Man I love skiing. I miss it so badly. I haven't been to CO for skiing since about 2005. I was thinking about it all day.

I bought a comforter/sheet set in a bag at target for $22 tonight which was pretty good value, I thought.

Even without seeing it, I can tell you that comforter is terrible quality. Good price though. I'm sure it will do it's job for a couple years.

I unfortunately have to go wireless with my desktop due to the layout of this house. I brought a USB adapter that was renowned for being good, and a wireless router just in case. why the router, you ask? it's got dd-wrt on it, and when I came home to the USB adapter mysteriously not working today, I took five minutes to set the router up as a client bridge, then connected it to my desktop with ethernet. I now have a ridiculously stable wifi link: my router's radio/antenna setup is worlds better than most PCI adapters.