I Called In Sick Today

I have a confession....I never liked the Beatles. Their song writing was genius but they cannot sing and their sound makes my ears bleed. There are a bunch of tribute albums where other artists sing their songs and I loved them.

mkgMN.gif

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Read Chris Kluwe's story at Deadspin and tell me how it's just the media that cares about him being gay. The world is full of homophobes, and it's sad. I just don't get it. Who someone bones has NOTHING to do with my life.

I agree it's overkill on twitter, but that's twitter, everyone needs to be heard. That's the forum.

Also, it's like you're doing an SA impression with your Beatles paragraph Paul is great as was John

title lets get back on the right track. i offer you this:

funny_gifs_catsmob_com_01983_012.gif

Talk about a homewrecker....

A few days ago I was in the pharmacy drive thru getting a xanax refill when a similarly looking broad walked past my rig walking a tiny dog. Had spandex britches on. Ass like a hundred dollar mule. Dog went straight to my rear wheel and pissed on it. while I watched the act in the mirror the gal smiled and said, "sorry!"

I said it was perfectly fine... as long as she washed it off using the same method.....

...got a you pervert youre probably registered with the police look

In other not so obvious news....

Somehow Ive managed to fall back into my earlier days routine of working eighty plus hours a week. I dont keep track of course but when you sleep less than five hours a night and even dream of current projects its obvious the world is in disarray. Wanna know the secret to success?

Dont give a shit about money....

Thats it. You heard it here first. I was forced by the bean counters to sit down today and calculate incoming monetary units from my handiwork since the first of the year.... last time it was figured up

Holy shit the bed fred. I may be able to turn that old stripped down lear I found a while back into a personal fighter jet after all....

Do what ya love ladies and gents

I have numerous stories to share including one where I was piloting a vehicle at roughly three times the posted limit and lost control. Wadded it up like a crushed beer can. Dont remember much of it at all. The wife claims I was brought home by a cop and the vehicle in question will never be seen again. I havent asked many questions

• Like 1

yeah I don't love anything and I'm too stupid to do whatever it would be if I did. oh well.

Totally agree

I mean, I feel the same way

Wait, I think that way, about myself.

Suited, become a tv critic. Start a blog. You'll have to be online though, twitter, FB, etc. hope that doesn't hurt your chances with the lady

Not to go all homophobic Tilty here, but brvy is Sportscenter getting excessive with this Sam coverage. Looking at their scroll, it's every segment. Does the public want all that coverage? They did it with Tebow, the Super Bowl lead up, and I even saw one anchor make fun of their "Peyton legacy" debate.

Do they do it because the general, stupid public demands it or because they are oblivious to what the people want?

Either way, they suck

Read Chris Kluwe's story at Deadspin and tell me how it's just the media that cares about him being gay. The world is full of homophobes, and it's sad. I just don't get it. Who someone bones has NOTHING to do with my life.

I agree it's overkill on twitter, but that's twitter, everyone needs to be heard. That's the forum.

Also, it's like you're doing an SA impression with your Beatles paragraph Paul is great as was John

I never said it was "just the media that cares". Don't put words in my mouth. And your comment about who someone sleeps with not affecting your life is exactly my point. I couldn't care less who someone bangs and I don't think it should be a national news story. Like race issues, until these types of situations are met with a yawn, or no coverage at all, it will be a big deal. I blamed the media for making it a big deal, not for being the only ones that cares.

Shit, EVEN Essay knows you're wrong. Wow

I did not expect my Beatles comment to be popular. And Paul McCartney signing by himself is far and away better than the Beattles were as a group. I'm not wrong, it's just my opinion.

Not to go all homophobic Tilty here, but brvy is Sportscenter getting excessive with this Sam coverage. Looking at their scroll, it's every segment. Does the public want all that coverage? They did it with Tebow, the Super Bowl lead up, and I even saw one anchor make fun of their "Peyton legacy" debate.

Do they do it because the general, stupid public demands it or because they are oblivious to what the people want?

Either way, they suck

Point, made.

It is a news story, just not a 24/7 all channels story

Tilty, look at it from tge opressed minority's view. He has to announce it so he can live a normal life, at least thats the way I see it. This way, he can say "my husband/boyfriend or whatever in interviews, hug his spouse after games, bang groupies, all the stuff his teammates do without being boticed. There are religious nuts and idiots all over this country that think gays are ruining the world.

So, to reiterate, it is a story and is a good thing, juat not the end all be all

I couldnt give a shit if theres a gay guy in the nfl. Dont care and i never will. Im tired of hearing about it already.

You dont care about the NFL. What if he played for KU, or Nebraska, or in the NBA?

I did not expect my Beatles comment to be popular. And Paul McCartney signing by himself is far and away better than the Beattles were as a group. I'm not wrong, it's just my opinion.

Your opinion is wrong.

• Like 2

A driving range is good.

Bunch of balls, a tractor with a cage, a ball picker upper and some lawn equipment. Keep the hitting area well maintained, have a sand trap, a chipping area and a putting green and you're money.

Lighted or no? I wonder how the cost of the lights is offset by the amount of night gofers during the time when it gets dark early

You dont care about the NFL. What if he played for KU, or Nebraska, or in the NBA?

I wouldnt care if a player on kansas was gay, only if he can hit an open three or post a bitch up and score from the block.

• Like 1

A driving range is good.

Bunch of balls, a tractor with a cage, a ball picker upper and some lawn equipment. Keep the hitting area well maintained, have a sand trap, a chipping area and a putting green and you're money.

Lighted or no? I wonder how the cost of the lights is offset by the amount of night gofers during the time when it gets dark early

I'd go lighted. golfin under the lights in the summer is fun, though I'm prolly losin money with it. Land, equipment, insurance, there isn't too much to keep track of. I like it.

Brv...you might know. I mean I could just call and ask but whatever. If I buy a pass to say Waveland, does it work for all the Des Moines Muni courses or is it course specific? It's $750 for M-F or $1000 for a 7 day pass. Considering buying one if it's for all the courses because I like to mix it up.