Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I didnt realize you hit the links that often. I need to take up golf as my hobby too. Not sure im willing to spend that much though.

What the hell else are you gonna do with your new, larger salary? You don't go out and drink, don't have a girl and don't have a drug habit. Gotta do something.

I hadn't planned to twist anything and i certainly won't now. I can hit it far, but straight is another matter.

Hit it less far and straight, you'll be much happier.

Nappy, do you go out by yourself and get paired with people? I hate that and won't do it. Hell, I hate when they pair my twosome with another twosome

Hit balls yesterday, but I need to get on the course more. Also need to work on chipping and putting. It's so important, but also so boring, compared to hitting balls

I'll go out and if they pair me with someone it's fine. A little small talk never hurt. Plus, if someone else is golfing by themselves they're probably not that good and I'm better than most of those people so, I'm not the one slowing us down, if at all. And if I am playing with somebody that's good they're pretty understanding because they assume I'm 16 or something. Of course, I try to find somebody I know to golf with me if possible but doesn't always work out.

It is a news story, just not a 24/7 all channels story

Tilty, look at it from tge opressed minority's view. He has to announce it so he can live a normal life, at least thats the way I see it. This way, he can say "my husband/boyfriend or whatever in interviews, hug his spouse after games, bang groupies, all the stuff his teammates do without being boticed. There are religious nuts and idiots all over this country that think gays are ruining the world.

So, to reiterate, it is a story and is a good thing, juat not the end all be all

I get that. I just wish the media weren't so sanctimonious and the leaders of the morality police. Tell the story and let it go. Hopefully one day soon it wont be a story at all.

Your opinion is wrong.

Yeah well, you're a lawyer. Checkmate.

Why's that?

It's kind of a line from Lebowski, I'm not really serious. Of course it's good to save. You also have to live. Golf is fun, challenging.

I get that. I just wish the media weren't so sanctimonious and the leaders of the morality police. Tell the story and let it go. Hopefully one day soon it wont be a story at all.

Agreed

That zing did not apply to you SA

SA's reproach knows no bounds.

Brv...you might know. I mean I could just call and ask but whatever. If I buy a pass to say Waveland, does it work for all the Des Moines Muni courses or is it course specific? It's $750 for M-F or $1000 for a 7 day pass. Considering buying one if it's for all the courses because I like to mix it up.

Yes. The DSM public golf season pass is the best bang for the buck in golf anywhere in the Midwest in my opinion. All the courses are decent, which is a huge plus for city courses. Definitely do it.

The last time I bought one they were only 500. It's been awhile. You'll want to punch yourself in the nuts by the end of May if you don't get the 7 day.

I'm watching the Olympics because I'm a god damned American.

I am only a little because I have little interest in the Winter Olympics. I feel it's a product of being in Florida all of my adult life. #nosnowever (Moved from NY the week I turned 7)

On the bright side, I'm golfing tomorrow at 7:30am tomorrow.

I really love winter, and I would be ****in depressed if I didn't have at least 2 months of snow or snow was within 2 hours at all times. Like living in southern Utah or on the coast in CA or something. I really need to be near snow. I couldn't handle that crap.

I love pulling the hand brake and taking corners like a stunt driver all winter. It makes me feel cool.

I just saw Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid for the first time last night. It's one of those movies that I've been meaning to see for years. I was actually pretty surprised that it was a western - as weird as that sounds now.

From the cover, I thought it was a cop movie, where thy were on the streets of NY or something, but just loved wearing Cowboy hats. Kind of like a mix of Burt Reynolds and In The Heat of The Night (another oldie I haven't seen).

Anyway, I liked it alright. I'm always disappointed in these old movies. The direction is just so terrible, and it makes it really hard to enjoy. Paul Newman and Robert Redford were really charasmatic actors, and it's painfully obvious that they got so much tail around the time this movie came out. Wow. The were good.

Movie was kind ok. The plot wasn't great. It was basically just a really really poor man's No Country For Old Men with decent acting and a terrible terrible director and writer.

I love winter for about a month but then I become done with it. This winter has been brutal. 23 days the temperature has reached below zero and it feels like it's always snowing. Really cold OR really snowy I can handle not both. My kid loves the Winter Olympics which I support because it's better than the normal kid tv crap.

I've had contracts with Verizon for 8 years now and love them. I get service everywhere I need it, customer service is great I pay 90 a month and am totally ok with that because I'm rich.

I'm on day 2 of 31 days off in a row. Tough life I lead sometimes. Me and the boy are going to Florida February 17th-27th to visit the folks so that will be a welcome change of pace weather wise.

Brought 4 people back from the dead the last 2 weeks of work. Don't know that any of them will walk out of the hospital but that's a nice winning streak nonetheless. I try not to worry about the ultimate outcome and focus on the part I can control.

Had 2 dates so far with the new girl and no sex. Valentines day is our next date. If no sex happens that night it'll be fin.

True detective is pretty awesome. The throwback miller lite cans are awesome.